What country are you from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesmero

Reaction score
I am new here and I am a bit curious what country you live in. I am from Sweden and as you know the government and the customs don´t like MJ very much. Would be nice to get in contact with some people in europe and discuss how things work our in their country.

You can also email me if you like.

Best regards,

Mesmero

Seems like the forummembers mostly are americans. I thought that the law in US was pretty hard on MJ, thus resulting in a market where MJ is very difficult to get. For example the mailorders in Canada don´t post to the US. How do people mostly get their MJ?

Best regards,

Mesmero

There's a set of seed banks outside USA and Canada that mail to USA

U.S.A not that hard to get but tough penaltys; good luck sweden :D :D :D :D

U.S.A ,,,,,,northern by birth ,,,southern by the grace of god ,,,,,,welcome,,,,p,l,r

USA. And pot in several states here have "decriminalized" weed and it's legality. I doubt it's going to spread like wildfire, but with parties like NORML.org , and the ACLU, and our prison system being backed up terribly, it's slowly being won for the way of the stoner.

Weed is frowned upon, but not as harshly as other drugs. A offense such as possession is a small fine and a slap on the wrist usually.

It's not hard to get weed. I'd say 65% or more of the young generation smokes. Some of the best weeds is grown here by our own government in Alabama ffs!
And there's a huge market here for higher end weed. Lot of connisseurs.
So.. People grow it illicitly. Like me!

USA

USA-08-june.gif

the USA where everything is illegal. hey berserker im surrounded by those same 10,000 lakes

proud to live in a country, that has been named, the same as a beer, eh.

down under in the land of the long white cloud, New Zealand here(the country thats kicking a**e in the ruby world cup at the mo) mate nice to meet ya

the states.
where you can't keep a good man from growin'.....

until they throw them in prison for more time than the guy for manslaughter is facing...

they just don't understand... it's like the first time you walk into a grow room, and you almost want to fall to your knees, just because it's so beautiful, and that strives for you to make your own. then you really realize how harmless it really is.
And when you just stare at the plants growing, knowing those plants could get you life in prison.. how messed up is that.. a plant, for god's sake people! open your eyes!
or get stoned and close them...either or

Latest posts

Back