Before you buy from SEEDSMAN, read the disclaimer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a few beans from them based on a recommendation from a forum. Half of one type didn't germ. When I tried to get them replaced, I found THIS little jewel under the F^&^*ing *asterick:
"Please note, we are not able to help those who choose to germinate in countries/states where it is illegal to do so."
So, they are MORE than happy to take your ca$h, but if you have a problem, GO SCREW YOURSELF.

That lesson cost me a buck and a half. Can't send them back (the ones left), so I am left with hope-and-pray.

I hate douche bags like them.....
I wouldn’t be so harsh.

The seeds are legal through a loophole that designates them as “novelties”. If you are somewhere illegal the federal government could crack down and since they helped you they might be subject to that states laws.

Is seedsman perfect? No but they, as well as other registered seed producers, are trying to make a profit and not step in some state trap.

Just what I think

I wouldn’t be so harsh.

The seeds are legal through a loophole that designates them as “novelties”. If you are somewhere illegal the federal government could crack down and since they helped you they might be subject to that states laws.

Is seedsman perfect? No but they, as well as other registered seed producers, are trying to make a profit and not step in some state trap.

Just what I think
Did you read the disclaimer or what?
Don't think.

I think they are more legal now then just the novelties loop hole. They are classified as hemp as they are less then .03 %THC. The Dutch are paranoid tho Green House and Ace won't even ship to USA

Did you read the disclaimer or what?
Don't think.
That's where I get mine and out of 7 seeds I tried 6 germinated
I think they are more legal now then just the novelties loop hole. They are classified as hemp as they are less then .03 %THC. The Dutch are paranoid tho Green House and Ace won't even ship to USA
fully understand but the second that seed pops it’s illegal as it’s no longer a seed it’s a plant. Therefore they can’t, from the state side, help you.

Are you old enough to remember going in “legal” head shops that could sell any pipe but they “legally” could only say they were for tobacco. If they say it’s for cannabis they get shut down

That's where I get mine and out of 7 seeds I tried 6 germinated

fully understand but the second that seed pops it’s illegal as it’s no longer a seed it’s a plant. Therefore they can’t, from the state side, help you.

Are you old enough to remember going in “legal” head shops that could sell any pipe but they “legally” could only say they were for tobacco. If they say it’s for cannabis they get shut downseedsherenow.com has a germination garentee. They ship fast to Cali like 2 days.
No I was literally born yesterday.

Seedsherenow.com has a germination garentee. They are State side, takes them about 2 days to ship to Cali and they also give 10% off for cash orders and 10% back as loyalty points, can't beat that.

Seedsherenow.com has a germination garentee. They are State side, takes them about 2 days to ship to Cali and they also give 10% off for cash orders and 10% back as loyalty points, can't beat that.

lmao!

you are doing excellent for a day old!

bottle or breast fed?

You know the programmers who design AI, have to have built into their programs a tell tail.

Ahh so this is an AI designed to infiltrate a message board, trash a product to later suggest a different product

Wow I am both impressed and terrified at the same time
See with an avatar as brilliant as yours I knew you would understand completely.
Very nice deduction old chap.

Did you design this yourself ?
1687266193836.png

Aha I see said the blind man
It took 11 tries to get one I liked. I can’t draw for shit so this seemed a better option. Wait until an AI figures out how to insert you into a movie stream so you can be at different generated camera angles and you can move around the sets.

BTW do you like the avatar?

It took 11 tries to get one I liked. I can’t draw for shit so this seemed a better option. Wait until an AI figures out how to insert you into a movie stream so you can be at different generated camera angles and you can move around the sets.

BTW do you like the avatar?
Yep Cool enough that i would use it

The easiest way to determine a real human from AI is that......

AI is not hateful and angry. That would be a human trait.

The easiest way to determine a real human from AI is that......

AI is not hateful and angry. That would be a human trait.
That's exactly what they said about Skynet and all the movies and TV shows to keep your attention while the real goal was to send back a Terminator to become governor of California. Who knows the long term ramifications or if the AI is trying to to destroy us or save us.

That's exactly what they said about Skynet and all the movies and TV shows to keep your attention while the real goal was to send back a Terminator to become governor of California. Who knows the long term ramifications or if the AI is trying to to destroy us or save us.
We could ask ai to give us a schematic of a time machine

Latest posts

Back