What did I create?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
I chopped up some strawberries, threw them in a container with a tsp of earth juice bloom and water and put a top on it. About a week later I had to let it breathe because the container was swelling. It smelled like strawberries and dead fish(expected:D). A few weeks later I opened the bottle and it smelled EXACTLY like strawberry yogurt:eek:. There was 2 layers...a thick layer on top and a watery layer on the bottom. Did I make some sort of culture?!? My goal was to make a home made bloom booster(fooling around, bored). I mixed in 5 mil of the strawberry stuff:D to a gallon of my reg feeding nutes and gave it to one of my plants. The next day I noticed a lot of new growth:hubba:. Again, what the heck did I make?

organic strawberry gin but ill pass im not too good a processing the fish poo :D

bombbudpuffa said:
I chopped up some strawberries, threw them in a container with a tsp of earth juice bloom and water and put a top on it. About a week later I had to let it breathe because the container was swelling. It smelled like strawberries and dead fish(expected:D). A few weeks later I opened the bottle and it smelled EXACTLY like strawberry yogurt:eek:. There was 2 layers...a thick layer on top and a watery layer on the bottom. Did I make some sort of culture?!? My goal was to make a home made bloom booster(fooling around, bored). I mixed in 5 mil of the strawberry stuff:D to a gallon of my reg feeding nutes and gave it to one of my plants. The next day I noticed a lot of new growth:hubba:. Again, what the heck did I make?

I don't know what you made but I want some.

"Bombbud's Slimey Strawberry Fish Bloom Booster"?? Okay that name's no good, but I do I see a marketing opportunity here....;)

The fruit fermented?
I'm guessing yes...thats why I had to let it breathe but it smells nothing like alcohol. It smells exactly like strawberry yogurt.

banjobuzz said:
whats your plants look like today? and if it works , heres a name-
Fruit of The Bloom...:hubba:

...:rofl:

And who says messin around never got you anywhere. I'd try the procedure a few more times and record the results. It's time to study what you've discovered and figure out what the hell you did....great stuff, great stuff...

kubefuism said:
And who says messin around never got you anywhere. I'd try the procedure a few more times and record the results. It's time to study what you've discovered and figure out what the hell you did....great stuff, great stuff...

:yeahthat:

I want the recipe.

so u cooked up a concation ha....so do u have pics of the before and after?:rolleyes:

:postpicsworthless:

I would love to see some pics :hairpull:

Great link Mutt. Now, all jokes aside....any idea what I made?

Latest posts

Back