What did I create?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bombbudpuffa said:
Great link Mutt. Now, all jokes aside....any idea what I made?

A delecious fruit beverege.:hubba:

hey man that sounds crazy but I was wondering how you do using earth juice I have 1 quart each of grow and bloom do you use any of there other products? can you fill me in on how you apply and how often?

If you're going to use the EJ regimen you need the micro too. I only use the bloom every now and then as an additive.

hey bomb I'm not very experienced but this may help. A friend of mine grew a monster like 7 ft tall. Used water from a filthy canal to water, fish carcasses as fertilizer and as the last fert he used any fruit, banana peels, apple peels, and yes strawberries. When they ferment they give off some nutrients that the plants seem to just adore. Duno why but it works! Def not unheard of, idont noe if u need to even ferment them in a container. Just my thoughts though, hope it helps!
slim

hey bomb have you ever burned your plants with earth juice? thanks for the info your refering to micro blast right

The softer fruits such as strawberries, and even breads react to mold. And a fungus starts to be created, this fungus is Rhizopus stolonifer.

This particular fungus is probably in part responsible for your mixture. There are a lot of studies based on this particular fungus and it's response to Nitrogen, which would be mostly what is in your fish emulsion that was used. So I think that it was something to do with this combination. Strawberry Rhizopus stolonifer fungus with fish emulsion's nitrogen created some sort of booster??

Abstract The dominating rhizosphere fungi of broad bean (Vicia faba Linn.) variety “Giza 1”, and cotton (Gossypium barbadense Linn.) variety “Giza 47”, were grown in liquid medium. After 10 days, filtrates were obtained and sterilized by filtration through sintered-glass filter. Plants were grown in sterile sand which was supplemented with nutrient solution. Every plant was irrigated with fungal filtrate, unconsumed medium, and water. The filtrates of the rhizosphere fungi of both broad bean and cotton stimulated plant growth
I found this.

bombbudpuffa said:
The earth juice has a npk value of 0-3-1 though.

Concentrated values im sure...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The NPK ratings of organic fertilizers tend to be lower, but that does not make them any less powerful. There’s more to a good fertilizer than NPK. The organic, biologically active nutrients we use in our organic products have a “functional value” that can’t be measured in a test tube. Beneficial microorganisms, pre-digested enzymes, vitamins and amino acids are the key to the power of an organic fertilizer like Big Bloom™.

(taken from foxfarm site)
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Back