what did I make here???/

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runbyhemp said:
I'm drooling on my keyboard looking at that Hick. I have a small one that does a gram or two but it's damn hard to tighten by hand.

Do you mind me askin how much that set you back ... and roughly what quantity is it supposed to produce ?
and in response to HIE..
It was a gift. I had let a friend the use of my bubblebags a couple of times. I showed him how I press it between to boards, useing C-clamps. I guesse he thought that I needed a better method.. :D
I was anxious to give it a test run as soon as I recieved it, so I cleaned out the keif/keef box. I pressed up two disks. One that weighed 1 gram, and the other was 2.5 g. exactly 1 inch in diameter.The 2.5 g was about as thick as a dime.
I have a sacko' shake that I've been procrastinating washng up, maybe I'll get it done 'n post up a pic' err two in the next few days.

quick question hick does that press have a screen in the bottom of some kind or is it to just press the powder into a soild piece?

I have made stuff like that before. let me guess you made water hash without using bubble bags you just used the gravity method. I tried that and the same thing happend to me i just got a bunch of green stuff that tasted like poo because it has so much plant material in it.

I am sorry for your expereince but this does not taste bad at all. It is hard compressed little pieces that you can chip apart. There is also a bunch of shake. Anyway, I clarified with my friend that this is a 2 hit special.

Runbyhemp said:
I have a small one that does a gram or two but it's damn hard to tighten by hand.

Do you mind me askin how much that set you back ... and roughly what quantity is it supposed to produce ?

Sorry Rbh, I couldnt help it ;)

Nothing meant, it was funny :)

We cant laugh with others until we learn to laugh at ourself.

Latest posts

Back