what did you get for x mas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
:D i just love this time of year---had to open one of my gifts cause i knew it had edibles in it---didn't want them to get stale ya know:woohoo: :woohoo:

well---packed in with the x mas cookies was a nice selection of nuggets---snowcap kush, og kush, mango, bannana thai, ak-47, jack herer, and flo, gonna have to ask what that is---also---some different pieces of hash made from the flo ?, the ak, and a trail mix--- :D

cookies starting to kick in now---guess what i am doing today---:woohoo:

lol... nice deal orangesunshine! Sounds like it will be a mellow Christmas for you. :)

I bought myself a bho extractor for Christmas. Suppose to get here the 24th.:)

Nice present Orange:)

Wow, someone must love you Orange.. nice.

I got a new vape...extreme Q.. I extremely like it.

I got a fresh start on life. ohh, and some new seeds to play with :)

It was time to upgrade my cell so I got the new iPhone. I also bought myself some new Pjs, slippers and sunglasses. I like buying my own stuff so I don't get stuck with crap, but it does kinda eliminate the element of surprise on Xmas morning.:rolleyes:

:rofl: now that's funny. I got myself a laptop, so to speak...

:hubba: ---sugar cookies too

xmas od pp 007.jpg

xmas od pp 008.jpg

:goodposting: that's a great holiday pic, orange', enjoy :)

:peace:,

7greeneyes:grinch:

I got a new car, if I could get someone else to pick up the payments that would be an awsome present....LOL

My ps3 died so my wife got me a new one. She's great. Also she got me a new rc helicopter so I can mess with my jack Russell.

My brother got me a sweet remote control car that shoots bb's, and I bought myself a 29 gallon aquarium. Oh, and I got a couple new BA bongs, but they're in a different city waiting for me to get back!!! The pics are on BHC thread.

ozzy---got some big air scrubbers to refill eh

good to see you cubby good luck with that---let's see it man

hc---sounds like i could use that for my gopher problems

cris---that helicopter sounds like it would fun for gophers too

:48: :48: :48: :48:

pictures---pictures---pictures

No Ozzy adding to global warming and keeping his big arse warm:D

I got a new bong be delivered by the USPS today supposedly...if their tracking info is valid...which it usually is not. :)

I got an indash DVD and a 20in flipdown for my van..

I got the kid and wife (family gifts) 2 two seat kayaks and a tandem beach cruiser..Gonna be a good year at the beach..
I already have people wanting to rent the kayaks..

Merry Christmas MP!!!

Latest posts

Back