What do you do when your high and where?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrimsonUndertow

Passionate Grower
Reaction score
Ok, So i have been smoking for AGES but for some reason i never thought of growing (?). So a few months ago i started and i must say i LOVE it. but Back when i was a starter at smoking J, i smoked with all kinda people in all kinda places doing all kinda things. What i have found is that everyone has there own high time CULTURE. So lets see what you do when your high, and I'll start.

I live in Iran (yes, yes, i know, don't start). Despite the many disadvantages of living in a 3rd world, extremist, Underdeveloped hell hole, there are advantages too. The best thing is NO ONE KNOWS WHAT MJ IS. I know it's crazy but people here really don't know what it is. Mostly because only the young generation knows about MJ and growing. I grow most of my plant outside freely and i can easily transfer my plants in broad daylight.

So me and my friend like to smoke a joint go up to the top of the city where the whole of the world is beneath your feet, and just listen to music.

You can try Cannabis in nargile as well! =)

When I used to smoke, I smoked at home partying or morning before going to school.

YES. You hit the spot. Here nargil is very popular i was thinking it could be done, but how?

Around where I live there isn't anywhere to go that is private so I usually just hang around the house and play xbox or clean or do my chores and stuff. When I smoke, if it doesn't kill my motivation, I can actually get a lot more accomplished.

i like to smoke when i wake up, on my break at work, all the time basically. but what i really love is smoking with friends (and having those stereotypical stoner "what happens when you die" conversations) and chillin at home listenin to music. I also really like to smoke blunts and eat Ben n Jerrys when I watch Cops at 6 every night lol. Sometimes I smoke with my girls in the closet. And when I have to write essays for homework, a nice fat bowl usually helps along the deep thinking. just my 2cents. :)

I really enjoy getting high at the beach. Playing in the waves is just fantastic and throwing the frisbee around is soo much fun especially when your toasted. If you get tired of that, just throw a line out and kick back, catch some pompano. Great stuff.

FLA Funk said:
I really enjoy getting high at the beach.
I enjoy a joint or 2 at the beach myself,but I like to kick back and watch the surf.

Depends on what I'm doin. If I'm smokin by myself, I jut chill. (I hate driving stoned) If my GF is over I uise her as a chauffeur and Go just about anywhere. But usually I'm kickin it at a friends house playing video games.

i own a ice cream stand so i just get ripped all day and sling ice cream cones during th esummer in the winter i take dont work and i snowmobile and rip up the snowy woods and stop and smoke out in the middle of nowhere

oh i hear you smokey joe. i ride a fourwheeler when i can. nothing like gettin ripped in the woods and riding. or getting so messed up you have drive real slow and the whole time your laughing at your self for going so slow.lol im stoned so for give me it that don't make sense. lol

I listen to music, read a book or since my concentration is enhanced I'll play college football. I play better when on herb.

Its crazy. I can listen to a song a million times. But when I listen to it while smoking herb, I can hear with more clarity.

The message, the meaning, the instruments that I didn't hear before.

listen to music, attempt to play guitar, watch tv or vids, play on ps3
sometimes i like just sittin in the garden chillin
i also love lookin up into a clear stary sky
helps me keep sight of how small & insignificant we really are
on a rock hurtling through space ;)

I blaze all day so basically i do everything high, but i love to record and produce music all the time, its amazing to make a song that you can enjoy because i don't remeber how to play most of the stuff i have recorded cause i was ripped when i made it, and its cool how creative i can get with mj.

Alotta people are different when they smoke..whole new personalities..u gotta kick it with ur friends when u blaze..its simple as that, its just funner.
i have one friend 'nathan'..were not really like super best friends..but every time i have green i hit him up..cuz this kid is hilarious when hes baked. one time, we were over at a friends house..he looks at my friends older brother and goes " I wish my brother was as cool as you"..then he looks away..and mumbles to himself..but outloud as the same time.."i wish you were my brother".
Everybody was rollin.
thats definitely ona my favorite high stories.

but yea, just pop in a cd..blaze and kick it..thats the way to go.

My all time favorite buzzed pass time is flyfishing for brook trout, on small water, with my hardy midge bamboo flyrod and a number 16 Adams dryfly Also my all time favorite unbuzzed pass time, but I'm seldom unbuzzed anymore :hubba:

Okay my new thing to do is get stoned then go to the grocery store. I am in big trouble if I forget my list. :p

yeah when i do that i end up with like $200 in groceries and not much good for yah food....... Now if i get super ripped and go grocery shopping i stay out of the chip isle and cookie isle lol

music, hiking to the middle of nowhere, Frolf, skiing, wakeboarding, kicking it with friends, going on adventures, reading, cooking, DAOC CS or WoW, hookah, go to class, sleep, clean, random reading online, see my GF, and mainly just hang out and chill

definately, gardening , with some tunes playing in the house through an open window. i tend to take more time at caring for my garden when i'm blazed.:) ...

Latest posts

Back