What do you stoners eat for breakfast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPEARCHUCKER said:
Dont laugh. One day your going to be old as me wishing you had 2 minutes to give. :p

Hey spear.... where ya been man :)

kind of rips the appeal of older men right out..hmm so clint eastwood couldnt ride it all night long u think?

2Dog said:
kind of rips the appeal of older men right out..hmm so clint eastwood couldnt ride it all night long u think?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 2Dog, yer killin me

man I hope I dont get edited I am truly sorry mods..I try so hard to be a good girl!

2Dog said:
man I hope I dont get edit I am truly sorry mods..I try so hard to be a good girl!
:postpicsworthless: Show us your bush and i'm sure exception will be made .:rolleyes:

This morning I took the easy way out and had Frosted Mini Wheats. :p

me 2 SM just coffee and :bong1:

Ima have me some yogurt and a sandwich. My little one is sick, so no bong hits for me:(

Man, I kinda missed the show last night. Y'all are some crazed out horndogs!

It was gettin late NV.... I needed a good wing man too where were ya dude :)

morning peeps..no food yet, itwill prob be fruit since I have some good stuff. and a pepsi lol.

I had scrambled eggs drenched in Tabasco sauce, and a left over rib eye steak that I BBQ'ed lastnight , with a peice of french bread toasted with butter :hubba:

oh that made me queasy...too much food too early for me.. tobasco in the am...I have gotten so picky about eggs I like them in restaurants but not at home they taste different. only when scrambled I notice this anyone else? a fruit smoothy is sounding good but too cold I think.

purplephazes said:
:postpicsworthless: Show us your bush and i'm sure exception will be made .:rolleyes:

u must be a dude... heres some bush 4 ya...

:rofl: .... nice bush 2Dog :D

I eat like a horse in the winter ? I cant eat heavy like this in the summer, just to darn warm ya know ?

I had chilly cheese nachos for breakfast... I always eat weird crap in the am...most mornings I hve a cheeseburger for breakfast....

a grilled cheese sounds good...

I woke up late due to you people. So the woman made me have bran muffins, juice, and a fruit bowl.

But I just got back from having Chinese food with a few Singapore Slings. So Im not as upset at yall as I should be at the moment.

poor man...she just wants to keep your colon working properly..u know u men have to watch out for CC.... hope the chinese was great and didnt have msg...

Ohhh Spear...... c-mon buddy, you were havin fun too :)

Hampster.... that sounds like my bachelor days man... whatever was left over sittin on the counter from the night before usually :D

Latest posts

Back