What do you stoners eat for breakfast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPEARCHUCKER said:
Ive never even heard of that Chris.
All mine either say Miller High Life or Blue Ribbon on the side.

Livin the High Life huh Spear hahahahaa

chris1974 said:
Livin the High Life huh Spear hahahahaa

medium_z-highlife0624.jpg

Thats me alright. :laugh:

love that guys commercials..

chris1974 said:
I used to sneak out in the garage a few years back to smoke, and one time my daughter saw me... she didnt ask any questions, so I figured she didnt really notice ! I was wrong of course, we had daddy and daughter day at school about a week later, and when it was my lil princess's turn the teacher asked her.. "so Gracie, what does your daddy do?" My daughter replied.."my daddy smokes beer cans" :).... talk about feelin enbarrased

lmao....I wait til they are in bed then smoke in the backyard...;)

2Dog said:
I kind of like a man who disobeys...hehehe I just got called back to work months ahead of time..they must like me there lol. I have to go back on the wed the 28th yucky 4:30 am for taxes

I hope you'll still be around the boards 2Doggy!

I missed a great discussion last night, eh?...LOVE IT!!

you are all going to hell BTW:)

chris1974 said:
I used to sneak out in the garage a few years back to smoke, and one time my daughter saw me... she didnt ask any questions, so I figured she didnt really notice ! I was wrong of course, we had daddy and daughter day at school about a week later, and when it was my lil princess's turn the teacher asked her.. "so Gracie, what does your daddy do?" My daughter replied.."my daddy smokes beer cans" :).... talk about feelin enbarrased

That's the best! There is pretty much no explaining that one homey!

Roflmao..for sure

You should have seen the confused :confused: look on her teachers face... priceless :D

I had to come up with a good story really fast :rolleyes:

cmd420 said:
I hope you'll still be around the boards 2Doggy!

I missed a great discussion last night, eh?...LOVE IT!!

you are all going to hell BTW:)

I was looking for ya superbaby u know ur one of my favs!! and yes we are all pervs going to hell...I hope they have weenie dogs there. :rolleyes: Ill still be here just not as early or late lol...I work the 6-230 shift. that is if they dont have ot they want me to do... :( good money tho.

chris1974 said:
You should have seen the confused :confused: look on her teachers face... priceless :D

I had to come up with a good story really fast :rolleyes:

lol holes punched in beer cans for drinking races...ya know shes done it!!

I hope not... she's only 7 but if she's anything like I was, Ima have my hands full here pretty soon :)

dude the teacher...u r tipsy hu big boy? time to mess with ya lol

why don't you people buy fans? if you put it on the window sill blowing out, and you smoke within a few feet, you don't really have to worry about the smell.

it isnt the smell...I dont want the smoke anywhere near the kids...I would feel awful.

thanks cmd..u r so sweet. I want my baby to be healthy and happy..cute is good too lol. I will feel very lucky if I get even just one. I dont care girl or boy I want both..I think the octuplets mom should have donated two to me hehe

well the smoke IS the smell. if you blow the smoke into the fan, it will be carried outside.

Smot_poker said:
well the smoke IS the smell. if you blow the smoke into the fan, it will be carried outside.

yeah but the backyard is better, no?

better safe than sorry and besides...fresh air smells sooo good when I'm freshly stoned...anyone else?

When I smoked cigarettes, years ago, I used to love the taste of a cig when I had just got high...

I would just feel bad my sister leads a very clean life and so do the kids...my house can be clean of weed for them while they are here. I have done the fan thing in the past and could still way smell it inside so it doesnt get all the smoke. more about my feelings than of harm to the kids.

hmmm, to each their own i guess. i don't have kids in my house so i guess i'm coming from a different point of view. i've got to admit though, being in the snow and smoking a blunt is an unbeatable experience. jeez i hope we get snow this year so i can go snowboarding baked.

Latest posts

Back