what do you think of this setup on ebay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Madshotz said:
i think its cool but a waste of money

Yeah, I wanted to move my low ryders to a bigger case, and didn't like going through the hassle of getting the fans, cabinet, light, etc. It's hard to find things in my area so ebay is where i have to order most things and it'll take longer to order everything separetely and then put it together.

• One 50Watt High Pressure Sodium Light Ballast and Bulb 30 BUCKS AT HOME DEPOT
  • Two 65cfm Box Fans(One for intake, one for exhaust) RADIO SHACK 20 BUCKS FOR BOTH...THEY ARE PLACED WRONG IN THE CAB IMO
  • Two Aqua Dual Outlet Air Pumps WAL MART 20 BUCKS TOPS
  • Air lines 4 BUCKS
  • Four Bypass Valves to protect your Air Pumps WAL MART 2 BUCKS FOR TWO
  • Four 8inch Air Stones 3-4 BUCKS WAL MART
  • Hydroponic Grow Box RUBBER MAID BOX AT WAL MART FEW BUCKS
  • Four Hydroponic 3-inch net pots DIRT CHEAP.
  • 2lbs of Hydroton Grow Rocks FEW BUCKS AT A HYDRO STORE
  • 10 Rockwool Grow Pellets 5-10 BUCKS AT A HYDRO SHOP...GET 25/PCK AT LEAST
  • Timer to set your different grow cycles. 10-15 BUCKS AT HOME DEPOT/RADIO SHACK/WAL MART
  • Surge protector to protect all the electronics! I'M SURE YOU GOT ONE LAYING AROUND.
115 BUCKS AT THE VERY MOST

Plus it doesn't have nutrients with it. those vary depending on which ones you get. but lookin at least 30 bucks for 3-part hydro.

that's worse than the photron or whatever it's called! Don't waste your money, seriously... I always encourage people to build their own stuff, but if you can't do the wiring, please do NOT attempt it!

You will save at least $100 doing it yourself like mutt mentioned, but you can build it better and customized to fit YOUR needs, not the needs of the "general" public.

I assume that you're looking for a stealth cab (given the link). However, if stealth is not a concern and you don't want to build it yourself, I think a pre-fab grow tent might be less expensive.

IF you're looking for steal, go out and buy a home theater subwoofer box. These work great for smaller stealth grows, IF you need size, you can literally purchase at any garage sale most likely old cabinets, etc. a lot cheaper. :)

that is a waste of money there buddy. The supplies for that are only like 90 -100 bucks. You better off just getting your own bureau or armoir and tossing everything in it your self. Good Luck bro and happy growing

Latest posts

Back