What else has everyone got growing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn said:
So I been harvesting lots of peppers, and ooooh they are HOT! Here's just a few pics I took earlier in the month. Of course I have a LOT more red/orange peppers now. The Jalapenos go such a LOVELY red colour!

See pic 4...what is that all about? Its meant to be a jalapeno lol. All the others on that plant looked 'normal' hehe! Pics 1, 6 and 7 are lanterns.

Those look very nice

Im growing some Basil, and my girl is growing some basil, cilantro, mint and lavander.

137b.JPG

Hey thorn what up. I was just looking for this post, glad i found it. Right now I got got:
peppers
basil
spinach
tulips
lilac
a bonsai
and a dumb cane
Sweet huh everytime I go out I like to pick up a plant or two. My girls mom has a aloe vera plant at her house she wants me to work on. Hey I love plants.

just finished planning the garden and sent my order off to burpee. we will be having:

Corn - silver queen & early and often
Tomatoes - Big beef & romas
Beans - blue lake, gold mine wax, and burpee bush
Peppers - mariachi, giant jalapenos, green bells, ancho, and giant marconi
sweets
Carrots
Garlic
Beets
Squash - yellow, acorn, and zuccini
Cukes - slicers and pickle
Watermelon
Lopes and dews
Collards
Sweet onions
Pumpkins
and my asparagus bed is 3 years old so it should be ready to copiously produce finally.

Right now I have basil, dill, tomatoes, leeks, onions, garlic, tomatoes, chamomile, echinecia (spelling), lettuce, and swiss chard. In a month I will be starting more varieties.

I have a small "city yard" but have packed it with various roses, a repeat blooming lilac, clematis, various colors of "butterfly"weed for monarch butterflies, various honeysuckle and numerous other perennials. As for vege's just tomatoes, green peppers, broccoli for the outside rabbits and coriander for the inside rabbits. Grape vine for the rabbits and birds.

I live in northern climate but my roses are beautiful, no mess, no fuss. I use no pesticides etc. in my garden, do not cover the roses, get no blackspot. It is in the cultivar used..

For vegies I have a bunch of stuff. Yellow squash,zucchini, pole beans, bush beans, brocoli, peppers, corn, tomatoes, lettuce. Fruit trees are apples, pears, peaches. Also have some grape vines, peppermint and spearimint. Flowers are to numerous to count, but of course roses and daisies, and sunflowers.

100_7395.JPG100_7401.JPG100_7402.JPG
100_7404.JPG100_7406.JPG100_7408.JPG
100_7411.JPG100_7412.JPG100_7414.JPG
100_7423.JPG100_7428.JPG

peppers ,redonions,white onions,potatoes,tomatoes,cabbage,,puplecauliflower,whitecauliflower,parsnips,straberries and peas,,

also have gooseberries,,broccolli ,sweetpeas ,,french beans,,cherry toms,,

Very nice girl, you have some mad skillz. Oh wait, I see why it all grows so well, you have a big box of Miricle Grow ferts!:D

hahha sherwood well spotted ,,,yes mg fertz the veggies love it :D

cilantro,thyme,sweet thai basil,garlic chives,rosemary, and mint.

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

I find it hard to grow the Shy plant or Humble Plant or Mimosa Pudica. It is a very sensitive plant and i don't know what to do or how to make it grow properly.

I got beets going and radishes too. I grew okra, corn, yard long beans, eggplant, watermelons, cucumbers (that vine is still alive and producing, I cant believe it) tomatoes, jalapenos, bell peppers, banana peppers, and yellow squash all spring and summer long.

This spring is going to see ALOT bigger garden and better garden tools!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back