What else has everyone got growing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorn

Micro Queen
Reaction score
Just thought I'd ask what everyone else is growing. I was always crap at gardening until I leant how to grow marijuana. And I bought lots of things to grow in february.

Me and the fella have:

Jalapenos
Lantern Chillis
Dwarf Chocolate Sunflower
Red Sunflowers
Lime Basil
Lemon Corriander - although these produced seeds and then died :confused2:
Various Mint varieties :D
Sweet Fennel
Money Trees - I have taken loads of cuttings and their all doing great, just such a slow growing plant!

I also want to start some bonsai trees, such as Silver Birch, Miniature Apple and maybe Red Woods!

So whats everyone else got growing?

Here's some pics:

1. Choc Sunflower
2. Red Sunflower (that looks more like a velvet queen)
3. Same Red Sunflower with its many heads
4. A different pheno Red Sunflower (I love this one!)

I'll try and get some jalapeno pics soon as they are producing peppers really nicely :D

Choc Sun.JPG

Red Sun.JPG

Red Sun 3.JPG

Red Sun 4.JPG

Lettuce
Onions
Sweetcorn
Tomatoes (2 varieties, unsure off hand)
Green Peppers
Tokyo Hot Chillis
Snow Peas
Asparagus Peas
Sugar Snap Peas
Cinnamon Basil
Greek Basil
Thai Basil
Sweet Basil
Purple Basil
Thyme
Patty Squash
Giant Pumpkin
Mint
Corn Salad
Brussel Sprouts

I've got some cacti clones that have just rooted and I'm also trying to bonsai a miniature apricot tree.

wow great choice!

I forgot one (well i prob forgot a load lol)

Purple Sage.

Theres also loads of beans and other herbs and rhubarb growing in the garden, but they aren't mine. :)

Runbyhemp said:
Lettuce
Onions
Sweetcorn
Tomatoes (2 varieties, unsure off hand)
Green Peppers
Tokyo Hot Chillis
Snow Peas
Asparagus Peas
Sugar Snap Peas
Cinnamon Basil
Greek Basil
Thai Basil
Sweet Basil
Purple Basil
Thyme
Patty Squash
Giant Pumpkin
Mint
Corn Salad
Brussel Sprouts

I've got some cacti clones that have just rooted and I'm also trying to bonsai a miniature apricot tree.

How do u have time to be on the computer with all ur growing.;)
You got a GREEN Thumb.!!

Flyinghigh said:
Thorn said:
Money Trees - I have taken loads of cuttings and their all doing great, just such a slow growing plant!
so what on the face of that money tree.;)
I want a money tree to so I won't be sooooooooo Broke.:hubba:

LOL! I want a spliff tree - where pre-rolled perfect spliffs grow from the tree hehe! :hubba:

I'll get you some pics of them, tomorrow probably as i'm working tonight :(

Kludge said:
Fresh herbs are the ONLY way to cook once you've had them. Once thing I have noticed though is you can slave over a hot stove all day but no one really cares how much thyme you put into it...

Hey kludge! Good to see you here! Totally agree with u on that one. We make curries, chillis and alsorts from scratch and use what herbs we can out of the garden and oh don't they just make the meal?! The Lime Basil is great with alsorts. It smells like sweeties :D

water melon
zuc
cherry toms
bell peppers
sweet p's
cantalope
hab's and jalepeno
swiss char
tried planting a money tree and my wife told me it was a waste of money. lol

:watchplant: The OldLady has about an acre of assorted veggies planted, and I aint allowed into Her garden after I plow it for her in spring :angrywife:
I have only 2 rescued tomatoe plants, 2 rescued pepper plants, a pumpkin/squash/watermellon patch and my SnowWhite plant in the springhouse, and the OldLady aint allowed to mess with my plants either :rofl:
:farm:

city said:
tried planting a money tree and my wife told me it was a waste of money. lol

It TOOK Ur Wife to tell U that your wasting your time on trying to grow a money tree..;)
I bet u stuck a 100 bill in the ground and hope for the Best.:hubba:

Puffin Afatty said:
:watchplant: The OldLady has about an acre of assorted veggies planted, and I aint allowed into Her garden after I plow it for her in spring :angrywife:
I have only 2 rescued tomatoe plants, 2 rescued pepper plants, a pumpkin/squash/watermellon patch and my SnowWhite plant in the springhouse, and the OldLady aint allowed to mess with my plants either :rofl:
:farm:

Now that what I like to hear, Stay Out Of My Garden!!!!!:hubba:

Flyinghigh said:
Now that what I like to hear, Stay Out Of My Garden!!!!!:hubba:

It's not like the OldLady would listen to me:ignore: however, I do respect that rolling pin of Hers :angrywife:

i starated with pennies, nickles, dimes quartes then a buck. watered daily. just wouldnt grow. dug em back up to check for rot. found them just sitting there. any ideas on how to get it to grow. i hear mexi money grows faster and may be worth more once its in flower...

I have only 2 rescued tomatoe plants, 2 rescued pepper plants, a pumpkin/squash/watermellon patch and my SnowWhite plant in the springhouse, and the OldLady aint allowed to mess with my plants either

Lol ... the missuses gives me the sick plants too. My grow tent is the hospital.
The sick ones always turn out better than the rest ... :rofl:

Why is that? My fellas 2 jalapenoes were really struggling when I transplanted them (notice 'I' transplanted! :rolleyes:) and now their bigger than mine and look much stronger! So annoying hehe

Your sunflowers are beautiful!!!

My flowers are dying in this 105+ heat.

:(

Thanks Mom, and sorry to hear your flowers are struggling.

Just been out to photograph my lady so thought I'd get some of the Money Plants!

Picture 1 is of all my clones, all now rooted. 2 big ones, and about 10 or so little ones. Their very easy to root in vermiculite but grow so slowly!

Picture 2 is not great but is of my first ever Jalapeno - I have about 5 plants and the other half has 2 and their just starting to fill up with these now all over :D

Picture 3 is my big money plant. When I was 11 years old in my first year of secondary school there were loads of plants round the window ledge and I nicked this tiny little new leaf that had fallen off and was starting to root. It grew and grew and grew, and this is either that same plant, or its baby (I'm not sure as my mum threw one out and she can't remember which one it was!).

Weird huh. And now I have 2 babies from it and another money tree I rescued from my boyfriends old house and then butchered it into all those little clones :D

Oh and thats a 24 inch ruler behind it hehe :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Latest posts

Back