what is the best way to fire it up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite way to fire it up? what do you think?

• bowl

• bong

• other(please specify)

• joint

• blunt

• apple or potato bowl(good when in desprite times,the most reliable)

Results are only viewable after voting.
i gotta admit, i enjoy a fat joint and a blunt...but my bowl hits pretty hard...and my bong is a killer...but for number one results if i'm out to get messed up, i gotta fire up the StEaMrOLLer.

Always LOVE that glass bong.With crushed ice,or ice cold water.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

haha i clicked them all.. i love to burn....period.. anyway anytime..... i love to burn

I love to roll,
I learned how to roll a single ZZ a long time ago, and to date it's still my favorite way to go. I still love a good bowl too. Just a squirrel looking to get a nut.
chipmunk.jpg
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

chipmunk.jpg

I prefer a bong, and have grown up smoking bongs.

Joints are cool,only if you have weed to waste..

IMO,nothing beats smoking out of a glass bong.

I voted other, my favorite thing to smoke out of is my double bubbler the hits are just so smooth.

i got to say any of the above is just fine by me but more times than any i have me a pack of KING SIZE ZIG ZAG to roll a fat a** (yea i made the stars not the program :D) hooter :stoned: bowels and bongs are great for one person but when it comes to splitting a smoke with a friend or the wife nothing can beat a J.

Just a good ol nice glass Bowl...i feel you get to taste the true taste of the Budz from a nice clean bowl.

I also like a good joint once in awhile, and BUBBLERS.....LIKE A GOOD OL tRIPLE BUBBLER....... Filterd 3 times through water....cant beat that!!

Unless you got like a QuadtrippleSnappleCracklePoP Bubbler.....that might beat it..

I personally prefer to smoke a joint but that's not to say I don't enjoy bongs, pipes, hooka's, chillumns, vaporisers etc.

Latest posts

Back