What is the lumen output for one VitaLUME PLUS T5 4ft 65k bulb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
im looking into to something to run a 30 to 50 site cloner more than just "good enough" so i've been looking into one of the Sunleave Pioneers 4' vitalume t5's with 8 bulbs.

but i need to know the lumen output per bulb.

anybody know or know where to find that info cuz the manufacture doesn't list it neither does 1000bulbs.xxx

so i take it nobody knows? okay who remembers the conversion from watts to lumens? there 54 watt bulbs i believe.

Yo Ho ktownlegend

Each VitaLUME PLUS T5, 4ft, 65k, 54W bloom tube produces 4800 lumens at a color temp of 2900 K. This times eight tubes will give a gross aggregate of
38,400 lumens.
This will work well for your clones.

As for your conversion, sorry, this is the best I can offer, I wish I could guide you better than this;

Lumen is defined according to the eyes sensitivity, i.e. the watt<->lumen conversion is dependent on the color of the light. One extreme is UV/IR light, you can have lots of watts in it, but the lumens are 0, because we can not see it.

And with flashlights (and anything else), your can not expect a 100% conversion, a lot of energy is wasted in heat.
Some typical values are:
incan: 5-30 lumen/watt
led: 60-100 lumen/watt

Good luck with the tubes, I think you will be satisfied as they are great for the vegging.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

I use 54W T5s for vegging. Mine came from HTG and each tube puts out 5000 lumens.

Yo Ho

THG is 100% dead on. Agromax puts out the F54HO 6400K Daylight spectrum that delivers 5000 Lumens. The spectrums that it puts out are great for vegging.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Yup cuz i was looking into getting either the 6 bulb pioneer or the 8 bulb pioneer just for a cloner. which i also haven't decided to go hydro or aero. cuz i have a pre fab aero 30 site setup, but i also have a soil set too. so its a toss up at this moment in time but the lumen out put on those bulbs was required information. I greatly appreciated it guys.

Fire it up
KT

Latest posts

Back