What Is The Secret To Tight Buds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winstonwolf

Unrepentant Hippie
Reaction score
I just completed my first closet grow and, while I'm generally pleased, the buds are not nearly as tight as I'd have liked. At one point during flowering, I think the plants got heat-stressed. I'm guessing that probably had an adverse impact so I'll be more aware of that next time.

I also used molasses the last 2 1/2 weeks.

Beyond those items, what is your personal secret to getting the tightest, densest buds possible?

i agree with bud uncle and THG. it takes everything being right to get them tight. but if everything is right but the lumens are to low you won't get very tight buds.

i agree with all of the above.but some strains are just looser than others.no matter the lumens you are throwing at them.everything needs to be dialed in for the perfect grow.

yea i was about to ask this question as well, i do not like loose flimsly buds. i want by buds dense, compact, and stickkkky.

slowmo77 said:
i agree with bud uncle and THG. it takes everything being right to get them tight. but if everything is right but the lumens are to low you won't get very tight buds.

So the answer to the question.... is LUMES..;) ..

Latest posts

Back