What is this? Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigweedo

Reaction score
Whats up everyone,
So, I have a couple plants that just got done with their first week of flower. The week before I put them into flower these spots started showing up, which I thought was due to a def. in Phos. So, I gave them a dose of some 0-13-14 and saw some new growth that was looking great so i thought i solved the problem. Well here are the spots again. Is this over fert? N def or P def? I can't figure it out!
Please help,
BW

DSCF1522.JPG

DSCF1523.JPG

DSCF1524.JPG

bigweedo said:
So, I gave them a dose of some 0-13-14 and saw some new growth that was looking great so i thought i solved the problem. Well here are the spots again. Is this over fert? N def or P def? I can't figure it out!
Please help,
BW

What is a dose? Do you have a PPM meter?
What is your PH?

Looks like nute burn.

Yea, I don't have a ppm meter. Some of the plants are yellowing almost like a nitrogen def, with slow growth with these spots. The ph of the soil is 6.6 and i've been giving the plants per gallon (every watering)

1 Teaspoon of:
0-2-4
3-0-3
0-13-14
0-0-0.7

These are all B'cuzz nutrient products. They rec. 3 teaspoons every watering so i cut it down to 1/3 strength. Wouldn't that be like feeding full strength every three weeks?

The PH of the solution is always around 6.5 while going in so i can't figure this out! I water about every 4-5 days.

Yea I was just going by what it said on the bottle. Maybe i should do half a teaspoon instead?

use 1 nute for vegging and 1 for flowering, at 1/4th strength (typically one with high phosphor for flowering, or the middle number)

Thanks for the responses guys.
I am using b'cuzz nutrients and they are called Soil A (3-0-3) and Soil B (0-2-4). They are called the "soil nutritions" and are meant to be used with each other and are part of the schedule.. I use (pk) 13-14 and then the bloom stimulant which is 0-0-0.7. Should I just throw the 3-0-3 and 0-13-14 in together?

The schedule on the bottle for blooming phase:

2-3 Teaspoons/gallon
Soil A
Soil B

2 Teaspoons/gallon
Bloom stimulant

1.5 Teaspoons/gallon
Pk 13-14

On Flushing:
I flused last watering then gave the 4 teaspoons of nutrients two days later. So should I flush again?

go with fox farm, look at my journal, i have never growen before, i think these nutes used right work magic. I used a one veg nute 10-15-10, then i have used tiger bloom, beastie blume and chaching during flowering. Just not all combined, just as the schedule says like one fore preflowering, one for flowering, one three weeks before harvest(for oils). One teaspoon is full strength for f.f, i do half that, remember its much harder to change your ph levels in soil. You dont want to over nute her and burn or stress her with nutes . 2,3 seems like a bunch of nutes. go with the foxfarm, its proven for bomby if you look at my first plants.

IMO looks to be nute burn and a bit of over watering too evey 4 days sounds like a lot (depending on how fast your soil dries out) have you ever used a moisture meter to see how wet the bottom of your soil is.

I think your right. Some plants seem heavier than others and i just give them a little less water. I will wait until all plants are dry for watering, and i am afraid i am over nuting. I will flush next watering then give nutes at 1/4 or 1/2 strength. Sound good?

any flowering nutrient that has a 0 ratio of nitrogen IMO is a bad idea, I always find using this ratio on flowering plants causes them to yellow and drop there leaves way to early, this is just my from experiences though....

IMO man i foyu jsut flushed and then nuted them you need to flush it back out, do this once the potter that they are in has dried out, doing it now or her ein a couple of days can cause a nute lock out. so what you do is let it dry if you have a moisture meter use it if not get one and use it. shove that prong as deep as you can, i move the top couple of inches of my soil out of the way and put the prod in as deep as i can and take the reading once it stops moving. once it is reading dry get a soil pH reading so you will know how its looking in there, i think your pH may be a bit out of sorts from the feeding every watering, pH should be between 6.3-6.8(ideal) but ive seen plants that will sustain good life with pH up to 7.0 if any higher than that it will not be a healthy plant and something needs to be done. this is how you will know if you need to flush your plant or not if the pH is good. if its good then go back to the watering when necessary (use the meter to know) im using fluros for some vegging lights right now and i only have to water 2 cups for a 1 gal potter once a week. and then after you know the pH of the soil you can resume the flowering nutes IMO 0-10-10 for flower and a 15-5-5 for vegging should be good and jsut follow the directions on the labels, especially the parts where it says feeds for x ammount of days.

Latest posts

Back