what nutes do you use and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surreptitious

Supreme Chancellor
Reaction score
i tried searching on the forum for a thread like this and did not see one. if there is one please just post the link to that thread.

what kind of nutes are you guys using and why?

soil or hydro?
recirculating reservoir or run to waste (i realize that some nutes are one or the other)?

anyways, thanks and take care.

Individual 5 gal DWC buckets. GH nutes. I have used both the Flora 3 part and the Flora Nova. Both of these are easy to use and get great results.

I just switched to roots organic soil....it's supposidly packed with nutrients, so I wont have to feed during veg (we'll see how this works out, switched from FFOF), or if i transplant into it during flower, no need to feed during flower (though it could help boost yield, i'd rather just let it do it's thing, so that I'm not smoking all sorts of chemicals even after flushing)

Soil

Fox Farm..

Most ORGANIC nutes I have found..copliments the Teas I mak:aok:

Take care and be safe

I use roots soil and aurora organic buddha grow and buddha bloom products I bellieve it is healthier better for the enviroment and makes the smoke way less harsh...my smoke is always smooth even right after harvest. oh and bat poo..

i use Botanicare Triflex base and grow for veg and bloom.... i add BioNova PK13/14 for bloom.... works for my soil and hydro....

Ocean Forest Soil + Subculture B/M
Fox Farm
Liquid Karma
Gravity

I guess I use these because their kinda cheap, work pretty well and it's what I started with. Still experimenting but getting decent results.

oh yeah...I do use Cal Mag also once when I change my lights to 12/12, and maybe another time a few weeks later if I need it, and I grow in 2 parts FFOF, 1part FFLW. Doc Bowles, you like the gravity? I love it!

FF's Ocean Forest and their full 6 part line-up is very forgiving to us uninitiate growers. If nothing else, it's a good starting point and will serve as a bench-mark when rating other nutes.

Mostly, watch that tendency to get too heavy handed when starting out. More ain't neccessarily better.

legalize_freedom said:
oh yeah...I do use Cal Mag also once when I change my lights to 12/12, and maybe another time a few weeks later if I need it, and I grow in 2 parts FFOF, 1part FFLW. Doc Bowles, you like the gravity? I love it!

Yeah, I like it alot too:hubba: Pretty cheap for the effect you get IMO. I use about 1/8-1/4 of the recommended dose and still get good solid nugs without frying my leaves like the higher doses can do. Found that out the first time, woops.

I use it full strenght but I only use it one time, and I love what it did for my afghani last time

GH 3 part...easy to use, easy to obtain, and cheaper in price.

Latest posts

Back