What strain is my bagseed plants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Aaronw

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if I can get someprofessional adivce on what strain these plants are

Thanks

DSC00093.JPG

DSC00098.JPG

unfortunately its impossible to determine strain based on looking at them.

they look like nice plants though, keep up the good work

there some type of indica looking at the width of the leaves but no telling exactly what strain ..

lookin good man...but noticin a lil curl (pic #1 )....what ya feedin them and how often?

I water them every 4-5 days and every other time I water I use miraclre grow high in Nitrogen.

Looking good man. Keep the good work up. I have no clue what what it could be but one thing they look a lot different from mine. My leafs are long and skinny. Hay Mutt the curling tips of the leafs is that bad? Beause mine are doing the same and have been doing that as long as I can remember.

:heart: careful with that MG you dont want to burn them baby"s you might ought to cut back a little on ferts ....hate to see them in sick plants:D :D :D :D mutt you have a great eye for them little details:heart:

Whatever strain it is it's nice and compact, you may get a few branchies but it looks like you will have 1 nice fat main cola.Good looking plants keep updateing if possible so we can see how it turn out. From the looks of (other then what "Eagle Eye" Mutt spotted) I think you'll do fine. good Luck

deffinately indica, looks like some fine stuff dude. i would like to get my hands on some of those seeds.

Latest posts

Back