What The Hell Was MTV Thinking?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
annscrib said:
:giggle: this should answer ur ? :giggle:

If "overdose" means "enough to make you uncomfortable" then the answer is yes. Note that people suffer from alcohol overdoses all the time but don't necessarily die from them. One of the signs of alcohol overdose is vomiting. A lethal dose of marijuana would be at a ratio of of 1:40000. That means you would need to injest 40000 times the amount of marijuana that it would take to get you high. The lethal ratio for alcohol is between 1:4 and 1:10

Thank you very much for that medical terminology. I'm glad that I can find a place on the net, where I can share my interests with others. Thanks again!

Anybody remember "The Head". Talk about a great animated show. I feel bad for kids nowadays. All they get is that Japanese animation with flying and fireballs. I grew up with Hannah Barbarra and am proud of it. You can bet when I finally have kids (shudder) I will be throwing in VHS tapes of Tom and Jerry and some ole fashioned Johnny Quest!(Oh yea... I still have em. Jealous?)

I wouldn't mind let my kids watch "adultswim" (its overnight for adults to watch at cartoon network) over MTV

Disco94 said:
Anybody remember "The Head". Talk about a great animated show. I feel bad for kids nowadays. All they get is that Japanese animation with flying and fireballs. I grew up with Hannah Barbarra and am proud of it. You can bet when I finally have kids (shudder) I will be throwing in VHS tapes of Tom and Jerry and some ole fashioned Johnny Quest!(Oh yea... I still have em. Jealous?)

Tom and Jerry!!!.... I LOVED that cartoon when I was a kid :D ... used to watch it on J.P. Patches tv time... anyone remember that old guy? ? ?:hubba: ... or is that too old for most 'a you? :rofl:

PUFF MONKEY said:
to hell with MTV....they gayed out long ago...now they make billions by destroying americas youth,rotting their brains and teaching them it's cool to wear your pants below your buttocks......i think i hate MTV more than any other mainstream media outlet....who cares what puff daddy thinks

Too true dude!!

Latest posts

Back