what the ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontknowmuch

Reaction score
Not sure if I recognize this in the leaf chart...what am I under or over feeding? first week of flower

IM001666.jpg

IM001675.jpg

IM001685.jpg

are you checking your ph?
not and over/under feed problem IMO

more info needed....what are ya feeding with?...what type soil?...Im with Koa and see PH inballance...maybe lack Nitro...????

take care and be safe

:ciao: My Ladie Hempgodess....we must have post say time....enjoy your day girl

:48:

That looks to me like a possible magnesium deficiency with the beginnings of Potassium deficiency. I would say if you know you are feeding well then you need to see if the PH has got off. If the PH checks out then they need more mag and Potassium. What are the particulars of your feeding/growing medium?

Happy Frog Soil ammended with pearlite and sweet lime. PH at 6.5-6.8 every feeding. FF big,bloom and tiger. Just fed some cal/mag after taking pictures. I feed 1tsp of big and tiger and 1tbl of bloom during last week of veg. Now in flower i up the bloom and tiger and add a little cal-mag and grow big every once in a blue moon

that all sounds good (may be a bit light, i don't have experience with these nutes (they don't sell em here) according to their feedchart; hxxp://foxfarmfertilizer.com/feedingfox.html)

hmm..
i'm timid to say calmag.. it's just too commonly thrown out for an answer. or is foxfarms a nute line that needs a lot of added calmag?

my next question is how long have they been in (and what size is) that pot?

Yeah, I don't know enough about those either but from the size of the plants and depending on the size of the pot, it may be that they have depleted the (available) nutrients in the soil. One of the things I have discovered with trying out organics is that you have to have and maintain a very good microbe herd to be able to keep up with the needs of the plant. Without the microbe herd the lime will not help a lot with magnesium supply(at least according to what I have read) I suspect that you are going to have to raise the amount of nute additives and do it more often. It might even serve you to get some foxfarm tea for them. Not sure :)

Latest posts

Back