What To Buy Einstein Oil or Dyna-Gro Pure Neem Oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure which is best I know the Einstein Oil is $25 and the Neem oil was $5 at my hydro store.

The EinSein oil says it's cold pressed.

I recomend you hold your breath as long as you can when mixing this stuff up as it about made me puke all over. :(

smokeytimes said:
I'm not sure which is best I know the Einstein Oil is $25 and the Neem oil was $5 at my hydro store.

The EinSein oil says it's cold pressed.

I recomend you hold your breath as long as you can when mixing this stuff up as it about made me puke all over. :(

:eek: :D

Thanks. So which one did you buy?

hehe I bought the Einstein oil. It does work for the black flies I had last night so far today I have no bugs in the room now. from what I understand the oil lmixture doesn't kill the bugs but is a natural way to sterilize thier eggs.

I know that I sprayed the room and under the shed where I draw my air for the light and room and there is no more flies in there.

smokeytimes said:
hehe I bought the Einstein oil. It does work for the black flies I had last night so far today I have no bugs in the room now. from what I understand the oil lmixture doesn't kill the bugs but is a natural way to sterilize thier eggs.

I know that I sprayed the room and under the shed where I draw my air for the light and room and there is no more flies in there.

Thanks. Ill most likely end up getting the Einstein oil to. Do you know if Foxfarm Don't Bug Me and Einstein oil can be used at the same time? Or is it either one or the other?

That I don't know to be honest. Maybe one of the pro's can answer this one.

Best of luck and Green MOJOfor your little ones :)

100ml Neem oil $5

That oil you mention above is simply a neem oil pre prepared mixture, you can make your own much cheaper.

10 ml neem oil
2 ml liquid detergent or liquid soap
1 liter warm water

Shake it well and spray covering all surfaces including under the leaves.

100ml Neem oil makes 10lt of insecticide costing $5

Einstein Oil 4oz (110ml) $20

10lt of Einstein Oil works out at $180

Do your homework before putting your hand in your pocket ;)

:peace:

HIE Not to be a pain but I had to mix up my Einstein oil the bottle I bought is not pre mixed. The bottle I bought was a 4oz bottle

this was striaght from the label on my bottle.
1/2tsp - 2tsp per quart
a few drops of dish soap (water wetter)
mix in warm water

I agree that it may be over priced and I think that the 4oz neem oil (sorry I didn't get the manufactor name) would work the same as Einstein oil but it is not pre mixed.

just want to make sure there is no mis-information is all nothing against you :peace:

I just inherited 2 clones that were mite infested about a week and a half ago and just used two of the home remedies recomended to me on here, and they worked awesome....no more bugs. I used for first application a spray bottle full of water with some hot pepper sauce, and dishsoap emulsified in it. I did this twice the first day. Then 2 days later i hit the clones with a water/isopropyl/dishsoap combo. I did this twice in one day as well. And when you apply thoroughness is the key....top/bottom of leaves, main stalk, and soil. I wasnt given any kind ofpropotions on these mixes, and think I used a bit much hotsauce my first mix, so experienced some pretty serious leaf burn. This method works well if plant is in veg/no buds yet.

When I use NEEM I prefer the Einstein. Hassle to mix. use warm water.
the trick is to get it ALL rinsed off after it kills the bugs. I use "that stuff
plant wash"-Mix it with the NEEM (use it instead of water) and spray. Then
spray with just the plant wash and it will rinse off all oils and sprays with no
harm to the plant. Two or three applications-bugs gone.

Thanks. Ended up getting Neem oil, the guy at the store does not even carry Einstein oil because he says Neem is much better and costs 1/3 of Einstein. Dont have any bugs but I like to spray plants every other day first thing in the am to keep them nice and clean plus its good for the plant. I dont add any soap just neem oil and proper ph water.

Latest posts

Back