What to do when high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Value Village is a fun place to go to while HIGH.

it's like a museum of dead people's stuff.

even if you don't have any money.

Ptbo_Stonerz said:
I was wondering what people like to do when high. I like going to amusment parks and riding the big rollercoaster when im totaly baked, as a matter of fact im smoking a blunt right now well im getting ready to leave for Paramount Canadas Wonderland for the day.

why not go to the paramount CANNABIS wonderland?

It's in your mind.
(in fact I'm right there NOW!)

there's tons of rides and attractions,
there's
the bong hit ride.
the frisbee spinner
The hash mash
the joint point
and any other ride you can think of!
They have the most lovely garden of delights!
It's always free and you can never leave untill you are done.
Devote all your days to FUN!

I like to watch POT TV!

it's as high as you can get on the net

Quebec Med Pot Garden Part 1 http://www.pot.tv/archive/shows/pottvshowse-4239.html
12 May 2006
15 min
Here's a beautiful and legal medical pot garden from last summer in Quebec.
There's lots of grow tips and commentary from the gardeners along the way. We'll put the next episodes up in the days ahead.

smoke more or go out and take some pictures

:p I Like to also go to amusement parks with my husband Ptbo_Stonerz when Im high. My fav. ride is also the "Dragon Flyer" but when it comes to "Top Gun" no thanx! See, Im a small woman and this ride is a feet dangler that only twists and goes upside down so I always get thrown around like a rag doll, And I hate being thrown around.lol.

I also like to just hang with my girlfriends and giggle like little girls. I find when I toke with the ladies I get a higher more giggly buzz, And this proves that your Smoking Environment really affects your high!!:p

i like video games as well, but mainly i listen to some good music, eat some good snacks, get a good piece of ass, and enjoy some good sleep.

the Best Thing To When High Is To Get A Few Friends... Some Really Bad Junk Food... And Then Go People Watching!!!!! People Are Really Quirky And Odd When You Are High +++ You Dont Care What They Think Of You!! :)

I browse the net.
Listen to some music.
Watch movies over and over and over again.
Pet animals.

Eat.

here's a good stoner movie...redneck zombies! (seriously, if you can find it) it's hilarious.

In England there are roughly 3 things to do, blaze, drink and pick up girls. So if your not at the high stage where you don't feel like moving or going out, top of the list is hitting on girls. MJ seems to take the pre talk nerves away because you don't really care if they like you or not. If you're having no luck theres always beer or even more smoke to fall back on.

Hi all btw :cool:

When I get high the first thing I do is put on some rap music (I wish I was a gangsta). Then I try and find something to do. Sometimes I'll cook myself time-consuming foods (like beef stroganoff). Alot of times I make ghetto pipes/bongs. I like to go to the dollar store or good will, find some weird object, give it a good look over and think "can I smoke out of this?" If the answer is yes, I buy it, take it home, and "fix" it. I have a metal walking cane that is also a bong... How many people can say that?

I know my LEAST favorite thing to do is watch movies. Does anyone else notice how FAKE green screen looks while high? I can't stand it! I first noticed it while watching The Cell... Ever since then whenever I watch a movie high or a tv show I ALWAYS see the flat dullness of the green screen and it's so gay.

let's see, hmmmm...what do i do when i'm high??? :confused2: now where did the dammmm grinch go???:eek: :bump: :huh: :**: :guitar: here grinchie, grinchie.......lol.

depending on the weed really, i dunno what i have at mo, but i get arroused so i pester my gf. does same effect for her so i get lucky.
other's have chilled me from a stressful situation or cleared my head and i have programed a ton, and not had many issues.

another side effect of this one is, it puts me to sleep.
but other than the above, Counter-Strike, and reading... o and fixing up a lil my closet grow room, its an airing cupboard not best, but i am planning for it to be temp, cause i'm gonna move my weight bench (never weightlift after smoking weed, i noticed that i got extremely high whilst lifting the weights dunno why)
and move spare tv etc, partition the room. and build a trench of plants. etc, saw it on a video well kinda they did a whole room, i think it was hightimes or somthing vids i found on net.

I agree with the movie thing. I never really had that problem before, but lately for some reason there have been a couple movies or shows that I watch and just notice a lot of bad acting or a lot of really fake things. I guess I focus too much on all of it.

Which, of course, means that if I ever make movies, I'll have to watch them high to make sure that it all seems realistic and good enough.

Well, these last few months, when I get high I like to get off of the couch. Back injuries are something you don't want to go through:( .

I am with my dad most of the time that I am high:joint: . We work on our bikes(ones with engines) and get them ready to race. We do maintnence on the buildings, build buildings, shoot guns, ride off road vehicles in the back yard, go to the rock quories(not sure how to spell that) for some hiking, play PS2(soon to be PS3:D ), eat, maybe go for a lil bike ride(bikes with engines lol). And when I am by myself I take care of my house...:farm: the lawn, making the house look better in some way, plant seeds and take care of the garden and inside plants, work on rebuiling one of my bikes, washing the other or adding parts, and I think that's just about it.

:fly: Oh, hey I found the grinch:grinch:

Hell I HATE to clean my house ;) so I like to get high so it makes it lil bit easy to tolerate, but makes it hell to try and remeber what I was just doing! Oh yes sex is always great when Im high!

Latest posts

Back