What to do when high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to go to concerts, walk around the city, catcha flick, ride my bike, have lots of dirty sex......not that dirty (sheesh)

and laugh my azz off with my friends chillin. Oh, and one of my favorites...

BF2 Rocks (battlefield2 online)

oh man, i'm high...i didn't realize i had responded already. I like my last answer as well. LOL

allgrownup said:
oh man, i'm high...i didn't realize i had responded already. I like my last answer as well. LOL

are you on illicit drugs?? I don't think the mods will like that..

If i were high, I would smoke another bowl.

and if you live in a city, go walk around, if you live in the middle of nowhere, look at the stars, or take a hike, if you live in a suburb, your fuct...just keep getting high, play video games, walk to a friends house, get them high, share the nugs. then smoke another bowl.

choking_victim said:
If i were high, I would smoke another bowl.

and if you live in a city, go walk around, if you live in the middle of nowhere, look at the stars, or take a hike, if you live in a suburb, your fuct...just keep getting high, play video games, walk to a friends house, get them high, share the nugs. then smoke another bowl.

:yeahthat:

swimming is so much better when stoned.

when i'm high at home i'm either making beats in my garage or tripping out on my 1 yr old, smile so much my mouth hurts

Latest posts

Back