What To Do?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flaboy88

stays blunted up
Reaction score
So I Have Had This Plant That Started To Flower Early And I Brought Her Inside To Give Her Constant 24/7 Lighting And She Has Been Inside For About A Week And A Half Now And I Believe It Turned Hermie.. Is This Permenant Or Can I Do Something To Get Rid Of It? I Was Thinking Of Puttin It Back Under 12/12 Or 13/11 Lighting But Wasnt Sure If It Would Make A Difference So Advice Plz... And Also If She Is Hermie Can It Pollinate?? Cuz If So I Ned To Move My Other Plant Away From It

so will the bud not be good or can it still come out dank? nd wut happens if i jus clip off the piece thats on the plant? im guessin it will jus grow back?

alright.. im goin to end up movin it outside cuz i dont want to deal wit all that cleanin.. thanks for the help dude

Unfortunately, that happens to some of us. The smoke can still be good, but now you have to sort through the seeds before smoking. It's a bummer, but it has happened to me before too.

A grow room should be cleaned after each grow anyway. It shouldn't be that hard to clean it.

Yo Ho flaboy88,

There is a product out on the market and there have been several that work real well. The latest that I am aware of is called, "Dutch Masters Reverse". Do read up on it, you might like it.

It is very smart to clean your growroom, and often too. You will find that if you have a male suddenly show up, and suspect that some pollen might be ready to make it's way around your babies, you can spray mist your girls, and this just might save you from an attack of the pollen monsters.

The moisture kills the pollen rather fast. You might someday get to where you want to pollinate just a single branch, and you can use a good control method of getting pollen inside a wine bag, (paper bag designed for bottles of wine). placing it over a single branch for a few moments while you gently tap the bag, and then place that same bag over a female branch the same way and again tapping out a few taps to stir up the pollen in that same bag. When you are done doing this, you would spray down your plant as that moisture will make sure that any remaining pollen is killed.

Good luck in your dilemma.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

flaboy88 said:
alright.. im goin to end up movin it outside cuz i dont want to deal wit all that cleanin.. thanks for the help dude

IMO, you really need to kill this plant and keep an eye on any other plants from the same seed source. Moving it outside will not prevent it from pollinating the plants in the grow room--pollen travels on the air, gets in your hair, on your clothing, your pets can bring it in. Your are gambling your entire crop on pollen not getting into your room. Seeded buds can have as much as 75% of their weight in seeds--I simply do not believe that this hermie is worth the risk...Compost it.

MindzEye said:
be prepared to clean your grow area for 2 hours after you harvest that pollen is hard to get rid of..

Clean walls or repaint and then NO Problem with the pollen..

Latest posts

Back