what vaporizer should I buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marco Renda said:
Sorry but I can't say that this is a reliable product. I have spoken with several med patients in California who tell me that it doesn't withstand heavy use on a regular basis. Not only that but it's butane which isn't what I would consider healthy fumes.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Try the Iolite. It is quirky as hell and you really have to stay on top of it as far as keeping it full of butane but when it works it is great! Portability is a nice thing. No Butane inhilation. However... It DOES NOT WORK at high altitude!!!!!

this is the one u want trust me ive been lookin into vaporizers for years and this is by far the best... "vaporbrothers non-hands free"

the little knob has a line on it and u put the line at about 11-12 o'clock and get a perfect temperature every time.. the non-hands free whip makes it so your bud only vaporizes when u hold the whip up to the heating element.. the heating element is specifically tested to have 100% no toxins from the heating element or any coating used on the box.. plus when u order from the website u get a whole package for free.. comes with a sample of other legal organically grown herbs.. has a aroma therapy bulb that u can put on the heating element and put oils into it... a bambo stick poker.. and some sample oils... its only like 150 bux.. plus they have an addition that makes it the same thing as a volcano at a fraction of the cost.. dont go with anything else TRUST ME IVE RESEARCHED THIS... just get the basic non-hands free vapor bro's vaporizer and u will have absolutely no complaints and the best smoke experience ever.. plus the heating element heats to the correct vaping heat within about 3 minutes.. very fast. just google 'vapor brothers' and it should be the first result

It works good, but made in china, no warranty, not even an address or phone to call if it malfunctions.

I'm going to buy a Volcano as soon as the harvest is made :hubba:

If you've not owned one before, I'd suggest seeing if you could borrow one for a few weeks--everyone I know who has purchased one keeps it in the closet now. I thought vaping was really cool for about a week.

Haven't own it but have used it somes times now. I think that the Volcano will help ( in my case ) to cut in tabbaco, since i smoke the dutch way ( weed + tabbaco ). If i smoke less joints and vapor more is a win ;).

I have the vapir one and I have used it everyday for five months. It is loud though. I also have the Vapir no2 that is portable. I like it too. quiet. I have not used anything else since i got it. love the vape.

Latest posts

Back