What Vaporizer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markozz

Reaction score
I recently was burned(ha),when I bought a vape. It stopped working after less than two weeks. I need one for meds. Any recommendations? Ihave 100 bucks, I just don't know what to look for,as far as type,materials,etc. Advice? Please! Thanks,Mark

i would think vopoworld .com would have the info and the products for you to find what you need personaly i spent $160.00 more or less and it works but the temps are in tens likw 210,220,230 and it works best in ones from what i have heard, so i am actually saving for what i consider a better vapoizer

Thanks for the response! I just went ahead & paid-70.00- Iwent for a ceramic,,,I guess heating element. The last one,was a 30.00-unit,maybe I should have known better,and saved a little more to start with,but I got ancy,and got the first I could afford. I hope this posting,will help someone.-Mark

Unless you are going to buy a good one, I would save my money. A decent vaporizer to going to cost more than $100. Two of the better least expensive ones are DaBuddha and the Extreme Q with you can get for $175 or under. I have an Extreme Q that I have had for almost a year.

Good ones arent cheap!...I have a....hang on.....Ok,..Mines a "Digital air Vapir ONE"...I'd say its really good, however, I dont know what the best temp is...Some pots are called for using higher or lower temps...too High, it smokes and chokes...too low, the vapor wont hit you hard enuff...I hate choking...Theres a centigrade temp written on the bags but still, its a toss up...Even I need info on what temp to use!..I wanna just turn it on, bag it up and breath it!....But, nooo, some things are just made difficult.

Mine was around 225 or 250 if I remember right...then again...my head shop is awful about being double or triple what the internet sells for!

I have the Digital Extreme. It works just like the Valcano. I personaly just havent gotten use to the high yet. Im so used to smoken from a Bong its hard to wrap my head around the Vaper thingy. The high seems different,,not as potent. My Wife didnt like it eather. But I know PPL tha swear by them.
I have friends that love my Digital Extremes high.To each his own.
It is easier on the lungs though.

You can get a phantom for about 100 works pretty well. Generic volcano.

i have access to vapor bros. whip style, works well, but kills my throat and makes me cough more then a pipe. i'm looking hard at the pax, but i'm not one to buy the newest, bestes thing on market. i let the dust settle and see whats left.

2Dog said:
You can get a phantom for about 100 works pretty well. Generic volcano.

2dog--where can you get a Phantom for $100? I didn't find one cheaper than about $140 or 150.

Mine was 112.99 I found one looking just now for 114.99 at this price they usually give a free grinder and papers. Seem times you can find it a bit cheaper or a bit higher.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PHANTOM-DIG...545?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7f0da7e1

This one a little higher no bidding...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PHANTOM-Dig...256?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2326db10d0

I only checked eBay amazon is often cheaper..

Sometimes I see them on CL happy hunting. Mine works pretty well. I prefer turkey bags to the ones it comes with.

Thanks, 2Dog. I have a buddy looking for a vaporizer who needs something a little cheaper than the Extreme Q (that I have). I did check Amazon, but only found replacement parts. LOL--turkey bags--I never thought of that. I have never even used the bag that comes with my EQ. I just have it sitting on the living room table between my 2 recliners and just take a hit off the whip when I want.

Dollar store here sells turkey bags two per bag. Those online prices are outrageous and the bags melt. The turkey bags are stronger.

Ok i got a quick ?. I tryed to read up on vaps. but am still confused can you vap dry bud in them or not just oils only.

CatFish said:
Ok i got a quick ?. I tryed to read up on vaps. but am still confused can you vap dry bud in them or not just oils only.

Depends on the vap. I use dry bud and Kief in mine, I could try wax in it just didn't want the mess. I bought a hit it once vapo pin and the mother doesn't work. That was for wax and Kief. I was so excited. They have purely wax pens called sticky pens. They have websites that compare vapos.

well i did it got a Phantom. have to try one of these new things or at least to me. will be here in a week

Rosebud said:
Sounds lovely THG.

LOL--it is. Most of my friends also partake, so I just don't worry about it.

Kitchen 016-1.jpg

Got my phantom today :hubba: but just dont know about this . seems like i am a kid sniffing glue with the bag:eek: . and it changes the taste but will give it a week:)

CatFish said:
Got my phantom today :hubba: but just dont know about this . seems like i am a kid sniffing glue with the bag:eek: . and it changes the taste but will give it a week:)

when I first got my extreme q , I did not really like it, it was just not doing the job I thought to myself a week if not sell it and get something else . turned out one week enticed me and after two and a half - three weeks I learned what temps worked for me the high was just as good as a bong a bit different but a good high the bollon oh it does the trick. I think you should not give up so easy unless it real does not do the trick. I also would recommend the extreme q if the phantom does not cut it for you. I found the lowest prices at eBay .

Latest posts

Back