What would be good for VEG nutrition.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a couple lady's. What would be the best for veg nutrition? Your favorite blends? Long lasting nutrition for example.

TIA

use a high nitrogen, something like 20-10-10, then for flowering go to high phosphorous like 10-25-15, and when ever you add ferts if will change your ph so be careful of this, you can get ph balanced nutes their nice and exp, too.
i'll try to get some likes together for you

........"outdoor" forum...at this stage of the game/time of year, unless you are in the southern hemi', it's time to start thinking about 'flowering' nutrients. The "vegetative" stage is promptly coming to a halt and flowering is kicking in.
"IMHO"...an organic fertilizer is far more appropriate. Less chance of burning/over feeding, less chance of ph fouling, more environmental friendly and "IMHO"...produces a superior product. Quality organic nut'es are a bit more difficult to find locally, sometimes. But are worth the extra effort. Fox Farms, Age Old, and Bio-biz are all product lines that I can attest to.

Also BAt Guano, and the Flora Nova series. I would keep using Veg nutes though for at least July before you gradually switch over to Flowering nutes. Just my opine though.

Latest posts

Back