whatcha drinking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love guiness,not in the bottle.i love me about 5 big ones at bennigans.in between its got to be bud lite.i never run out either.they do not sell it here on sunday,so i get a case on sat. evening.just in case.oh,and at times some nice grey goose on the rocks

ya know, at the bar i work at...we have a 'courtesy' shot, of some really olld 1800's tequila. it's 40 dollars a shot! but a lot of people buy it. but the dirty thing is they just refilled it with jose LOL. but i guess it doesn't matter because it's just an ego buy for the gentelmen trying to show off too their ladies like look at my money lol.

andy52 said:
i love guiness,not in the bottle.i love me about 5 big ones at bennigans.in between its got to be bud lite.i never run out either.they do not sell it here on sunday,so i get a case on sat. evening.just in case.oh,and at times some nice grey goose on the rocks

I DONT KNOW IF WAS BEACUASE I HAD A FLU/FEVER BUT WHEN I DRANK GREY GOOSE IT TASTED GOOD BUT SOON AS I ADDED ICE IT TASTED LIKE CHEAP 20 1 GALLON VODKA

ahah, hmm well that ice must have had a lot of iron in it or something wrong, maybe sulfur ice hhaha. but i'm not really sure about that one, anything i put on rocks taste better.

hey kingkahuuna :p it's been a looong time since i've seen you around here...but then again it's also been about 8 months since i've been able to sit at a comp and relax.

Dewayne, lean is a drink. never seen anyone on the east coast buy it, but everyone in Houston bought them when I went for vacation a while ago. It's supposedly called that because you can hardly sit up straight after you've had a couple. I'm not a drinker anymore, so I wouldn't know.

yeah, that's what i was thinking, but it didn't really make since to me. but he's an "eastLAkushsmoka" so he's from cali i suppose. now i'm from the east coast, i've never heard of it, but i just moved to central united states, kinda near texas and i work at a bar and we don't have it. i'll have to look it up though, i wonder what proof it is.

Howz it Dewayne,
Yeppers been awhile. Where you been hiding at ?
AAAARRRRrrrr gimme the rum, Gadzooks now I am thirsty, but I'm really not able to, so instead I'll spark a good bowl to seeing you again dude. :bong1:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

well i'll smoke a bowl to seeing you again too haha. well, i was in the process of moving, finding a house, getting financially stable again haha. i moved out to my new location and i found a gf, so it's all good, but very time consuming so i never had time to get back in here and poke around much.

but, i'm very able browse my favorite site again!

Get 2 glasses out KK, I was saving it for Christmas, but its a cold night ;)

2 cm.jpg

I'm already on my fourth rye and coke this morning :hubba: :cool:

...and stoned....

I drink coffee and water. That's about it. I no longer get hangovers. I haven't had a drink since 1994.

i'm with you alistair, i could drink like a fish when i was younger but now it's koolaid and a joint for my party time.....i'm prolly the only 220 lb german, irish, scott that gets drunk from 1 beer..and it's not even good beer,..it's pabst blue ribbon....sad but true

wow lol very interesting comments on here, that was funny hippy.

Yeah Hippy, that's pretty funny!

I don't drink alcohol whatsoever. I'm not one of those that goes to AA and thinks about it all the time. I quit a long time ago and I rarely think about it. I went to a few AA meetings when I was still drinking and all they did was talk about alcohol, and all that talk about it made it so I wanted to drink all the more. So, when the meetings were over I went out and got myself something to drink.

andy52 said:

Im with my man Andy on this one, I floated my brain with Guiness last night though, so, I picked up a 30 pack of Bud Lite for tonight and Tommorow(cant buy beer here on sundays either..:rolleyes:)

LOVE those Irish Carbombs too!:D

Latest posts

Back