whatcha drinking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beats me D.

Maybe he thinks I'll drink less if it costs more. :p

LMAO!

alls it does is make you feel like you're being treated extra special :)

no the most definitely not, if i had the opportunity to, depending on the special treatment, i'd consider it :)

My grocery store has a lot of single imported bottled beers and you can pick any 6 for $7.50 I keep meaning to try it and select those I haven't ever tasted.

pretty sweet deal. you should pick up one every other day. try 'em out....find a couple good ones and rotate to the mood you're in? :p

I rotate between Corona, Heinekin, Tiger already.....Dunno why I bought Becks this time...it's ok nothin special. :p

greenmehtV12 said:
Texas boys round here! haha get ya lean on mayne ha

not from texas but i know whats up i get my o's for 30 bucks over here in cali i hear you guys have to pay 2- 300 hundred overthere is thaat a lie or what cause thats a big difference

edit: not o's i get my pints for 30

i dont drink beer anymore but always use to drink budwieser 40 oz noticed drinkin 4 beers aint the same as 1 forty

Shock Top belgian white...

then...

Dos Equis with a slice of fresh lime. :D

Not much by the looks of it. Lucky i got a supply :)

Image000.jpg

It's Sunday..and Im dry as a bone.. really..my mouth is dry.. might have to break out the homemade wine for a night-cap;)

TURKEYNECK said:
It's Sunday..and Im dry as a bone.. really..my mouth is dry.. might have to break out the homemade wine for a night-cap;)

its monday dinner time here :D

Latest posts

Back