whats better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftw2012

The end is near!
Reaction score
im about to make a purchase on ebay or anywhere and im just wondering whats a better fluorescent spectrum for keeping a mother and rooting clones....cool white or the bulb i took out called a full spectrum? and maybe a good place to buy from... i just got some stuff from a friend and i should up date it a bit but should still keep it fluoros.. the box is 29 inches by 18 inches at the top and has 3 F20T12/FS bulbs in it....thought i could fit like 6 in the same space if i could find a good source to buy from that carrys something close to that size... thanks for any suggestions!

thanks for the info! no im not going to go all inside...ive just been thinking that i know a guy that will give me some mothers and i can just cut clones from them and root the babies and then move them outside...ill keep cutting and keep planting until the last few days until i have to plant mama outside with enough time to finish....i guess i just posted in the indoor section cuz i figured i could get more of a response from people who might know more about lights and lighting...so cool whites is best for veging? thats what i was thinkin too. thanks again!

Latest posts

Back