What's Goin ON?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Dro

Bud-Doc
Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with my plants, they leafs are curling in ward and that nute burn is spreating like crazy.
Can somenone help me out!
Dro:cool2:

background info (type of grow, watering, nutes, and pics) would help just a bit here, read allot of grow stuff hard to keep it all seperate.

I started using nutes when they were at day 11.
Flushed them the next cause they were getting "nute burns"
They next day more were appearing so I switched soils.
And now at day 14 more yellow bronish spots are apearing amd the leafs are curling inward.
It may be heat strees because my temps are 36c and 29H but Iam not sure.
Heres a picture, Zoom in to see it better.

fth.jpg

i remember you gave them nutes during the second week from seed- hope you stoped the nutes.. imho at this age its better to tranplant them in fresh soil than flushing

lol,didint see last post about soil.

IMO... people give too much nutes too soon to young plants. nutes r great, one just HAS TO REMEMBER TO START OFF WEAK. but... that's just my opinion....

and... who really gives a s t about my opinion anyways?:spit:

:ignore: <--that's me :p

That crazy vancouver guy said:
IMO... people give too much nutes too soon to young plants. nutes r great, one just HAS TO REMEMBER TO START OFF WEAK. but... that's just my opinion....

and... who really gives a s t about my opinion anyways?:spit:

:ignore: <--that's me :p

I gave them less then the reccomended amount, ALOT LESS!

well.... I'd just stick with straight ph'd water until things looked rosy again.

then again... I'm not a plant, so what do I know?:rolleyes:

Dr.Dro said:
It may be heat strees because my temps are 36c and 29H but Iam not sure.

Am I reading this right, your temps are 36c, 97f?

If that's true then yes, you have heat issues.

audix2359 said:
Am I reading this right, your temps are 36c, 97f?

If that's true then yes, you have heat issues.

Sure looks like heat stress.

36c and 29h you dont have a serious heat or humidity problem though things could be cooler. Try aiming a fan directly @ your bulb. Its good that you weaned off the nutrients but as mentioned by others its best to never get to that point. Freshly cloned or transplanted plants need Food but very little so start low and gradually increase. Vitamin B+ is a definate help in my vegative regimen and helps to reduce stress associated with transplanting. Whatever you do use discretion

I have a fan pointed at the light, I dont use nutes no more. And for some reason there getting worse, Not much I can do when I don't know what to do!

Dr.Dro said:
I have a fan pointed at the light, I dont use nutes no more. And for some reason there getting worse, Not much I can do when I don't know what to do!

36 c is way to hot, you need to vent that heat!.

you probably need alot more watering.
considering the heat..

also what type of soil?
It isn't slow released nutrient type of soil, is it?

No it's not, but it's all good because they died this morning.
Thanks for ALL the help!
Dro.

man that stinks are u gonna make some hash?hey man on ur next grow check ur ph mine is so hi its off the chart so i had to get the ph up down kit i bet thats what it was along with the heat but my plants were dieing and i fixed the ph and they snaped back very quick the leafs were turning yellow and drying up ,,any way hope ur next grow works out for u

Latest posts

Back