Sick plant, Need advice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BALD EAGLE

Reaction score
Hello, I have a sick plant and don't know what is wrong as its the only 1 showing this problem!

Attachments

• IMG_3023 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3023 - Copy.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3024 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3024 - Copy.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3025 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3025 - Copy.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Their uptake can be different. Some plants need a different feeding then others.
How much CalMag and how often are you feeding.

Their uptake can be different. Some plants need a different feeding then others.
How much CalMag and how often are you feeding.
So i mix 5 gallons of water that is fully used in the watering process, The cal mag is powder form and mixed per the bag. and watering happens rarely daily but mostly ever other day. PH between 6.35 and 7.00

So i mix 5 gallons of water that is fully used in the watering process, The cal mag is powder form and mixed per the bag. and watering happens rarely daily but mostly ever other day. PH between 6.35 and 7.00
Like @WeedHopper said... Calcium.

Your pH is off for your medium. Should be at 6 so that as the pH raises, various nutrients become available in the rhiza...

Assuming you're in soil.

G'luck.

I've been a member of every cannabis forum since the beginning of the internet, yes the very dark net days, no forums back then, this is way before my favorite place Cannabis World, then Overgrow with a dial-up account and using the captin crunch whistle which my oldest grandson now owns and he is a pilot for the airforce

I am an *ss and I am a proud *ss :)

I *try to help when I can

but i am not human i am an *ss

i did crack just to see what it was all about

out from the worm came a bubblin sperm ..

was also a unix, linux admin and forum mod for linux, retired from all now and disabled

i love humour

ok that was boring and stupid, but it was my life

spinning whirling still descending like a spiral sea unending ..

I've been a member of every cannabis forum since the beginning of the internet, yes the very dark net days, no forums back then, this is way before my favorite place Cannabis World, then Overgrow with a dial-up account and using the captin crunch whistle which my oldest grandson now owns and he is a pilot for the airforce

was also a unix, linux admin and forum mod for linux, retired from all now and disabled

i love humour

Was Crack all that is was cracked up to be.
I have only washed my *ss Crack

i love humour

This reminds me of the first time I resorted to the internet for info about growing weed after my first ever bagseeds popped, it was on dial up and i found a guide in some website that i printed out on hard paper. Considering the era when it was made, it was quite good information. I might still have those papers somewhere.

Cool. I'll leave the advice to the experts, and stick to other things I don't know.

Calcium. Not CalMag. CalMag deficiency. . . Riiiighhttt.

Latest posts

Back