Can This Plant Be Saved?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60570

Reaction score
What is wrong with this plant , the flowers look deformed?

grown outdoors , no known nutrients , don’t know the soil or water Ph , full spectrum sunshine , and no bugs present?

does it need some cal mag or will it grow out of this funk in two weeks?

IMG_8565.jpeg

IMG_8563.jpeg

What is wrong with this plant , the flowers look deformed?

grown outdoors , no known nutrients , don’t know the soil or water Ph , full spectrum sunshine , and no bugs present?

does it need some cal mag or will it grow out of this funk in two weeks?

View attachment 333878

View attachment 333879
It would take divine intervention for buds to come a miracle from the lord

Hey man how did you like your c99? I just popped a c99 cross and research showed some beautiful frosty bud!
Loved it. I still have some in a jar. That's one tough plant. It was handling 3 digit temps, not to mention rain. No bud rot or pm. Not one fking bug. I grew marigolds all around it. Kept a umbrella over it when it rained and blew it off with a leaf blower when I removed the umbrella.

Last edited:
Have any of the plants survived.

Edit...big I mean the ones we traded? Been a rough season.

they all survived albeit they did not like the transition from indoor to outdoor

I will take a few photos soon….they have not stretched much , they are about the same size

a few of them are trying to reveg

but I am not growing this year , taking a break

they all survived albeit they did not like the transition from indoor to outdoor

I will take a few photos soon….they have not stretched much , they are about the same size

a few of them are trying to reveg

but I am not growing this year , taking a break
You have been an a break for a long time but you always have plants in the ground. Mixed signals....

They are use to getting pampered in putes tent for so long. You gonna have rebelling cabbage plants like me this year only with lemon betty…
Lemon Betty.....nummy!

You have been an a break for a long time but you always have plants in the ground. Mixed signals....

Lemon Betty.....nummy!

my entire life has been a break , no complaints here Amigo

my apologies for the mixed signals but we really were not going to grow this season and take a break

and then the volunteers popped up, about 30 or so
IMG_8572.jpeg

and then you needed a home for some old mothers

and now I am growing ….

sigh

IMG_8569.jpeg

Latest posts

Back