Can This Plant Be Saved?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30 volunteers sounds like you're gonna be a busy beaver this fall...ha ha. Nice break!

I am gonna chop down all of them at the homestead because the new buyers might not appreciate the plants

to bad because there are some nice ECSD x Ogers in there

IMG_8558.jpeg

Are you moving Big?

moved in with Swede , her place is about a mile away from mine

then when my place sells we are off to Washington , me to buy a boat , Swede to check on her property and visit with her family , she has not been home in 3 years

i have not been home in 54 years

moved in with Swede , her place is about a mile away from mine

then when my place sells we are off to Washington , me to buy a boat , Swede to check on her property and visit with her family , she has not been home in 3 years

i have not been home in 54 years
I am going back home for a family reunion in a couple weeks. I don't like Kansas especially in the summer. I rarely go back any more... Left in 73 and don't miss it one bit.

I am gonna chop down all of them at the homestead because the new buyers might not appreciate the plants

View attachment 334011
Spread seeds all over the place where after they move in weed will be coming up everywhere.😂

View attachment 334011

maybe would give you a good reason to touch base with them to see if they had cold feet… tell them you were getting the property ready for them and wanted to know if they wanted you to chop down the weed plants or leave them be…

Latest posts

Back