Whats the best way to get high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ITSBUDDAHBUDDY!

Reaction score
To me blunts give me a really stoned and plain messed up high but pipes give me a more awake high and i think a better high, i havnt smoked alot out of a bong at 1 time so i dont know about that and i havnt smoked out of anything else besides joints, but wut do yall think?

umm dude, like there are TONS of ways man.. like when i wake up i smoke a joint it seems to not me too insane but nice and relaxing, my mom recently got a great job we live in a big estate. but like now i have the chance to do n e thing with weed.. recently i bought a acrylic and ceramic bong.. ones a yoda head thats kinda cheap but i dont really care it gets me pretty stoned. i got the big acrylic one with no chamber but it seems to just give a plain fat toke gets me more stoned than alot of shit. like i prefer my gravity bong VERY easy to make. ill throw down another post if u like of how to make one. and theres my mini glass bong gives a nice hit.. usually too much oxygen gets into ur toke with glass bongs but still gives u a nice stone. blunts are the worst probably cuz like they taste great and smoke nice they just dont get me that stoned n e more.. pipes are nice i recently got 2 new ones a cheap glass one, and a 14 inch glass gandalf pipe.. if ur gunna use papers. use players (for canadians) export burn way too fast, or get a good hemp paper (designed for smoking hemp not made of hemp) but yea man i totally say acrylic bongs, roor glass are good, a great place to order shit is www.weedcity.com

shuttle_launch2.jpg

thats cool . my favorite thing is my roor with an ice pinch i pretty much dont use n e thing but that

I have smoked out of just about everything and I have 2 favorites. My 1st favorite is my vaporizer or any vaporizer for that matter. I just really like the high plus you get to really taste the buds. Second is a multi chamber glass bong. You can rip it like nobodys business and it doesnt ever hurt till you get too much smoke in your lungs then you burst into a head throbbing coughing fit that leads to being really really high. the worst thing about a good bong imo is that they really kill a bowl of pot super fast. like a fat bowl will last us for like 3 good rips in a 3 chambered phx with a hand blown normal sized bowl. does everyone have this problem with bigger nicer bongs I mean they all seem to eat weed?

yea man, my bongs eat my weed soo bad.. like i have stradegies to help it... like i always use a bud buster. always buy dense stuff, kinda dry. and take corners of the bowl.. but in general fucken nothing works to get u more smoke for ur bud. and u could try a smaller bong, a bit more harsh i guess. bowls last longer.

FlyinHigh said:
I have smoked out of just about everything and I have 2 favorites. My 1st favorite is my vaporizer or any vaporizer for that matter. I just really like the high plus you get to really taste the buds. Second is a multi chamber glass bong. You can rip it like nobodys business and it doesnt ever hurt till you get too much smoke in your lungs then you burst into a head throbbing coughing fit that leads to being really really high. the worst thing about a good bong imo is that they really kill a bowl of pot super fast. like a fat bowl will last us for like 3 good rips in a 3 chambered phx with a hand blown normal sized bowl. does everyone have this problem with bigger nicer bongs I mean they all seem to eat weed?

I'm totally with you on the vape bro, those things are great and it doesn't get you all tired and lazy, and it does taste way better.

I dunno about bigger bongs using up weed fast, maybe the hole on your bowl piece is too big? I've smoked just about every way there is to smoke. Gravity bongs are good, but they get you tired stoned on your butt. Pipes are great if you don't have a lot of herb and want to conserve, plus it is more of a head trip.

As far as joints and blunts go, lets be honest, there's nothing more gangster than smokin a blunt with the homies, but I really think its a waste of weed. Every second someone isn't taking a hit, that weed is burning for nothing, and that's something I just hate to see, but if I had herb for days, I would just smoke blunt after blunt, all day long, just like Snoop Dogg.

I'd have to say take a 5 gallon sparkletts bottle, cut off the bottom, put it in a bath tub. 5 gallon gravity bong. You'll go through a bowl or 2 filling it up with smoke, but you'll get 5-10 of the biggest hits of your life out of it. Expect coughing.

Latest posts

Back