Whats the best way to get high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
usually i prefer hitting my bong a couple times then i am ripped lol but lately my friend just been rollin blunts we smoke everyday. he just learned how to roll so his blunts are kinda loose but they get me so up i always get the highest ever. IMO loose blunts > tight, when they are loose they just devastate u lol

i smoke tons of blunts but they are kinda a waste of weed imo unless you got plenty. there is nothing better than tasting the kind buds in a vape though. i really want to save up for a volcano but i have a silver surfer vape. I really like it and you can pick one up for about 180 i think. what kinda vapes you guys got. i will snap a pic of mine whenever i get some more AA's

I've got a vaporwarz, Its great. but i think a volcano would be better

I have smoked weed in any way possible to woman, and my favs are blunts and multi chambered bongs. I have a 3 chamber Purple Beast and when my hubby and I hit that Im knocked right on my ass. And I love blunts mostly cause my dad will ONLY smoke blunts, My fav flavour of blunt is Maple Syrup in the KINGPIN brand. I suggest everyone here go find one of those and pack it up. Its a beautiful flavour and awesome smell!! ENJOY!

im not much on the flavored wraps think of all those flavor chemicals you are inhaling. that cant be 100%healthy. personally if im smokin a blunt im splittin an optimo or swisher.

i've got to have one of those vapormatic deluxe by vapir. they're so kiche, and would go great to my contraband collection. plus, i'm getting older, and i really need to cut back on the smoke, but would hate to lose that GUCCI Pot!:D

Latest posts

Back