whats the diference between sative / Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
I heard that satives are more a physical high and a Indica more a head high, personaly i can't tell the difference guess I have not had enough of them to notice. also am wondering the difference in growing themas in the time fram it takes to grow them is there much of a difference.:)

Most of the plants we grow are a hybrid of both.

Sativa grows taller has long narrow leafs. A pure sativa can take 15 weeks to finish and look like a mess if left alone with out training. It is a wonderful head high, no body really just head, makes ya get up an paint a wall red, if you know what i mean. Speedy.

Indica has short fat leaves, short appearance, usually a body stone sometimes leading to drooling and not moving. They can finish in 8 weeks.

Hope that helps.

Yes that helps plenty thats much more understanding then i had. :)

usually a body stone sometimes leading to drooling and not moving. They can finish in 8 weeks.

:spit:

The best description I have heard in awhile:rofl:

skullcandy said:
thanks everyonr for at home lesson I needed it :)

Now you need to get some of both kinds and do some home work.:D

thats a good idea I got some sativa at nine weeks today not sure of the strain just know its a sative cause of what rosebud said about long skinny leafs I still see plenty of clear trichomes about half or more, plan on waiting for the mojority to turn brownish then I can pick up some Indica and start studing

It is really getting hard to find pure sativas or pure indicas, most are hybrids with a leaning to one side or the other. I grow more sativas dominant strains than indicas because I like the up buzzy high. Cookies and tincture for my hurting hands are generally enough to get me to sleep, although I am still looking for a knock-me-down Indica--it is just fun to get couch-locked sometimes.

Remember that the high is also determined in part by when you harvest the plant. I never let my sativas get into any significant amber as I want the up to be energetic. When your plant start getting close, there is nothing wrong with clipping a small test bud to check the high. Just don't get carried away cutting too many "test buds" too early or you won't have a harvest.

Its so hard to decidewhich to go with I am a unsure what leaving the tricshomes clear or amber will cause me to fell I like a good head change, with the wanna stay on the couch not couch lock affect, any advice on trics color for that type.

I was not drooling or snoring,,,, that I can remember.:D
Man those Firecrackers will have ya drooling.:eek: :ignore:

I go fos more a sadations some lite some a bit heavier have not had the drool, but thats a bit to much for me. me a lightweight

Sativas are not know for their sedative properties. If you want something to put you down, you are going to want to go with indica dominant strains.

okay I was unware of that, guess my next grow is an Indica any one recommend one with a lite medium, to a heavy high. one thats taste to vape,
kinda like an affordabale most have.

:icon_smile: :chillpill: :chillpill: :icon_smile:

skullcandy said:
okay I was unware of that, guess my next grow is an Indica any one recommend one with a lite medium, to a heavy high. one thats taste to vape,
kinda like an affordabale most have.

:icon_smile: :chillpill: :chillpill: :icon_smile:

You can get Northern lights from Nirvana for cheap....I think Master Kush also leans more Indica. Click the Nirvana Banner at the top and support MP.

Latest posts

Back