What's up everyone happy to be here and ready to learn all I can.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knowthyself

Knowthyself
Reaction score
Like I said earlier I' m new to this site but since I first saw it ,it immeadiatly gained my respect .Now I' m on the Internet all the time and my first and only request is to all the people that this craft seriously is too share your knowledge
because most of us really appreciate it....
Thanx 4 hearing me out....

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome my friend...There are a lot of great people here ready to help...Be sure to read the site rules..and may I suggest you read the resources tab..lots of good stuff in there..Happy Growing my Friend

welcome to m\p......people are grate here just dont be shy ....ask all the ???'s you need to

matt420lane

warn welcome from all us at MP, i know how friendly these people can be as i only reasently joined, but in my opinion the guys on this site are great and i wouldnt use any other forum

Hi there. Welcome to MP. It's good to have you here. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with great members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Until then, take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back