whats up everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny5

sanchez
Reaction score
i'm j5, and live in S. Europe (but originally from toronto canada). Have been lurking around here for a while and am slowly going to get an operation going - thinking of doing it in a closet or fridge.

i'm doing an experiment now to get myself started. since i have no $$$$$ I just took some seeds from some outdoor bud I got from a friend, germinated them in a paper towel and planted them in two seperate pots. the light I'm using is an incadescent screw-in bulb. just doing it to see what happens. who knows, maybe I"ll get a gram outta it when done!

if you saw my current setup you'd laugh for days. maybe weeks.

for the future tho, i'm considering starting with flos, then upgrading to a hsp/mh setup once I've mastered the tech using the flos.

best of luck everyone ;)

j5

good luck mr.5,,,,,,good luck,,,,,,,,p,l,r

yes my friend i need it. thinking of putting a translucent screen with a greenish tint on that bulb. it's screaming offensive orange rays and needs to chill out!

hey peeps...
well im new here n sure like whut i c.this spring im going to set up a out side grow.a few ak47 n a few chronic.f
iirs time for me.wish me lk.tnxi can handle any thing but temptation......lol

no "filters" needed johnny5...let the lumens shine!

hey wud up peeps, just here get as much info i can to make a my grow a good one. hope i can get all the help i need. i bet i will latez see you arounds fellow growers

Latest posts

Back