Whats wrong with this plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou dudes!! Starting to not feel soo useless with growning man, its alot of work i didnt expect but ino its going to be worth it when i get the knowledge and grow some madBudz!!;)

Im going to get the fish emulation, aprox how much?
Also im stresst out puting it outside will kill it because soo hot, 31deg most days, and will swap off its time cycle its had so far, but im going to do it for few days till i find an exushst fan.Which brings me to my next question whats best for me in the way off them?types?how to set them?

Thankyou soo much! :D This baby is going to pull through!!! :banana:

LOL--you are just getting started--getting the plants going is the easy part.

I would recommend getting some good quality nutes formulated for mj, rather than buying this and that and hoping for the best. As a new grower you are going to want your first grow to go as smooth as possible. So, check out premade up nutes like General Hydroponics (its for soil too) or Fox Farm. There are tons of premade nutes out there that are just right for mj. After you have some grows under your belt, then you can start experimenting with making your own nutrient regime up.

You need something like this for an exhaust fan. For a 600W, I would use a 6" fan in the 450 cfm range. hXXp://www.amazon.com/Hydrofarm-Active-Air-inch-In-Line/dp/B002JQ14F8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1362583394&sr=8-4&keywords=exhaust+fan

Do not buy a duct booster fan as it will not work.

Latest posts

Back