What's your favorite thing to do when high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put some Rush in the cd player, crank it up and either goof off online, or clean my kitchen or something...LOL.

play baseball or softball with the guys .. if feels great

I do just about everything while i'm all toked up . The wife and i are daily smokers !! Our favorite things are probably done outdoors or with friends . We live REAL close to a large lake and like to go FISHING all day long with a few " J's " and a little picinic and just kick back in our folding chairs , watch the water and the sailboats and just chill , :smoke1: ( if we catch fish thats a bonus ) !!!!

lol taking advantage of high girls... lol rofl

gotta agree with that.. and the nature also

we live on 300+ acres mostly farming land(275 acres) and we also go on walks and find and see interesting things... :D

I'm rather shy by nature so when I'm high I walk up to guys I like and talk to them because I wouldn't have the guts to do it if I weren't stoned. I have had some of the best conversations when I'm high.
Oh yeah I also run in cirlces too. It feels funny. ;) Just kidding about the running or the circles.

queenmary87 said:
I'm rather shy by nature so when I'm high I walk up to guys I like and talk to them because I wouldn't have the guts to do it if I weren't stoned. I have had some of the best conversations when I'm high.
Oh yeah I also run in cirlces too. It feels funny. ;) Just kidding about the running or the circles.

yea im hi right now and im beetchin bout something as stupid as swearing..im so mad im literally wanting to say every swear word in the book and what ever not in it... lol

running circles is fun... dont lie.. lol

Listen to music, watch movies, write, talk with family and friends about anything and everything, play videogames, draw, taking a nice hot shower, having a cigarette, tasting some food, and sleeping. So yeah, pretty much everything. Lol.

Dizoelio said:
Funny thing is even when I am alone I like wearing headphones...just givesme that cozey feeling... hah but it's funny sometimes I hear something in the beat and think someone is inmy house and is about kill me. I gotta get a dog... cat's are so worthless in those "I'm about to die" moments.:cry:

Oh man, you ain't kidding. I get that, bad when I'm high. It's a love/hate thing. It makes the music so much better, and you can pick out all kinds of stuff you haven't noticed before, and you think differently about the music. But I have upstairs neighbors and every time they make even the slightest sound, I can hear them. When I'm stoned and have the music going, I hear the loudest crashes and booms and start freaking out, thinking someone's trying to kick the door in (the main apartment door is right outside mine), or the cieling's about to fall on me (if they even take a step upstairs). Scares me half to death. But it's only really bad when I wear headphones. My computer speakers don't give me that trouble so much. Maybe give that a shot and see if that doesn't mess you up as bad, because I have the same problem and I know how not cool it can be, lol. ;)

Of course, if you're too high, you're too high and you'll have the unpleasant sensations anyways. Been there a time or two. ;)

Latest posts

Back