What's Your Favorite Type?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
What is your favorite types of marijuana?

Personally i believe i enjoy Northern Lights the best, nice smooth smoke and a strong stone. My second favorite type would have to be White Widow.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I like a good purp or blueberry... I cant say i ever got the diesel but ive heard nothing but great things..

Silver Haze, I like the slightly hyper buzz it gives you, but id be happy to smoke anything from the cheapest strains. Its all good, and it all gives you a different high!

Anything that gets me high, or gets me stoned....Honestly I smoke daily and as long as i have decent herb I am good to go.

My favorite smoked strain so far was my Speed Queen from Mandala Seeds

Any haze is good for me, purple is the one i prefer. White Rhino is also very potent but at times too potent for me.

I love the taste of MJ.So I love more furity tasting weed.Like Pappya <bubblelcious.Randy candy,etc. Love the way them strains taste.:giggle:

Of what I've had as far as strains go, I would have to say White Rhino. Very intense. Put me in a different world.

KBA in CT said:
White Rhino is also very potent but at times too potent for me.

haha never! I like Romulan and trainwreck. never grown them but love to smoke it. still wonding if anyone knows where i can score some of these seeds...

Just search a seed bank or something, google it and click a site. And you guys are all putting out some great bud, the ones i've had that were mentioned were great and the kinds that i haven't i've heard of them and they've all sounded unbearable haha. =)

~burn one, i am! lol~
Dewayne

So far, AK48 but i'm sure it will change in the near future:D.

Fru fru that lol the best weed ive smoked has to be African Grey RHino , got it off a jamaican by the corner , smelled sorta like pinapple n hazzey kinda , i puffed it twice and put it down , i felt like i tooked 8 vikes , such a heavy body high

I'm all in on the Jack Herer, and also the Juicy Fruit. both have a nice up high, but the jack is almost crazy, makes me not funtion after a while. i love it.
~T-Bone

Latest posts

Back