When is the earliest I can start adding nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbieG

Reaction score
I'm finishing week 1 and I have 12 plants most of them about an inch tall with already sizeable leaves. I'm kinda of in a rush (I have 2 months and a week till I have to leave the area and need to have harvested, cured plants by then). :eek:
So I need to know when is the earliest I can start adding nutes to the soil. I was contemplating adding them now at about half the recommended strength, then waiting a week and going to full strength from that point on. I figure then I can start veg. (after the two week period) with full nutes, then change to flower nutes after about a month, and spend the next 3-4 weeks in flower, then cut and cure in my last week. Then find some way to keep the bud fresh till I come back... Any help would be greaty greatly appreciated as time is of the essence. Thanks

After 30 days or more you can give them a weak solution of nutes;).

bombbudpuffa said:
After 30 days or more you can give them a weak solution of nutes;).

Thats not what I wanted to here...:mad:
haha thanks for the help... I have a feeling I'm going to be testing my ladies a little. The nutes I got says wait two weeks from when planted. So I'll give them 10% of the dose recommended and see how the seedlings handle it. The reason I even thought about giving them nutes is because the stems are purple and I read that it means they are lacking potassium... I just want to make my ladies happy :)

some strains have purple stems. your going to nute-burn them. u gotta wait atleast a month. and then go easy.

I guess I wait then :/ Now would this be different if I was indoor growing?? I put it in the wrong section but I figured it be the same either way...

Latest posts

Back