When is the time???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popart

Reaction score
I have a small closet grow - 1st timer - flouro in soil, with fox big bloom, 4 plants. This gal is posted over on the sick plant forum
under "I think I have a problem but not sure..." (since I can't put the pic again or place a url to it)

She's been flowering for about 4/5 weeks now (approx) she was way ahead of the other 3 -- but she doesn't look good. The blooms have started turning red, but I'm wondering if it's from stress. What should I do? Is it getting close to ready? or is it not going to be any good since it's sick? I ordered a ph meter, and a 30x loupe for checking the trichs (I'm hoping I'll know them when I see them?) I've been reading lots, but am having trouble sorting it all out, and I have to order everything online cuz I live in a small town.

a Ph meter will really help once you receive yours. but I am thinking your ph is to high causing a nute lockout.

so is that why the blooms are turning red? or is it the strain? or is it stressed?

Do you know what the strain is or is it bag seed?
Some strains do have redish hairs, its my first grow too mate so carn't advise you on f stress causes it

yes - it is bagseed - I have no idea what strain

but thanks for the info

Latest posts

Back