when smoking do you hold it in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after posting this thread i have noticed that i can hold in a hit of herb like not even thirty seconds and i remember when i could hold it for like a minute or more does anyone here have that same problem? is it a shortness of breath or my lungs telling me to stop smoking ?

WYO

I am not sure how to smoke pot I mean is it best to get a big draw then hold it in or a little draw and hold it in, what about getting a draw inhaling and letting it out instead of holding it in what do you prefur and what do you think is the best way to take a hit I like to get a good draw not to big and hold it in not sure if I smoke right .

LMFAO there no right or wrong way. All I know is at 50 yr old all I do is cough cough cough...

the more i cough the more i get off,, i use a vaporizer pipe,, n i get awesome hits,, i get as much as i cn,, n just cough cough cough,, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

your right i need to learn to use a vaporizor.

smokeing just seems to cause coughs and chest congestion

:vap_smiley:

go to gogopipes,, they have awesome prices,, that where i got my vapor pip[e @ 14.99,,, digital vapor 5 @49.99,, i go to website before i go any where else. they have always treated me right

I'm greedy I try to hold it till nothing comes back out :)

Latest posts

Back