When to Harvest? Pictures Included!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Abso

Hey guys, thanks for checking out my girls trichomes, ;-)!

This is my first grow under some floros, so it definitely won't be fantastic, but here is the current state of the trichomes.

I made some finger hash straight off the cola earlier today (out of smoke :eek:), it definitely got me high, :).

I was reading and to be honest, I think its still a week or two off? More cloudy/amber trichomes right? They definitely look mature to me!

I'm not too sure, that's why I'm posting after all! ;-)!

Thanks again for your input.

trichomes1.JPG

trichomes2.JPG

i really like the pics your camera can take. Anyway,I am sure others will chime in but I would say a couple more weeks. I read that the darker the tryches the heavier the buzz and clearer like yours would be more of a lighter head buzz.

ms4ms said:
i really like the pics your camera can take. Anyway,I am sure others will chime in but I would say a couple more weeks. I read that the darker the tryches the heavier the buzz and clearer like yours would be more of a lighter head buzz.

Its a couple year old Cannon(Powershot A410, about 150 bucks couple years back), you just gotta know how to use the camera's settings I guess, thank you, ;-)!

Yeah the finger hash was definitely a nice hyper head high. I think a week or two more is in order.

Awesome macro shot of the trichs. Depending on what kind of buzz you want up to another couple weeks. The sooner the more of a 'what is my name' head high, the longer the more of 'super glued to the couch' body high.

Rogue said:
Awesome macro shot of the trichs. Depending on what kind of buzz you want up to another couple weeks. The sooner the more of a 'what is my name' head high, the longer the more of 'super glued to the couch' body high.

outa curiosity what if i wanna be figuring out what my name while being super glued to the couch:confused:

nOob grower said:
outa curiosity what if i wanna be figuring out what my name while being super glued to the couch:confused:

Lobotomy. ;-)

Yeah, I think I'll give her two more weeks, I do want a good head high instead of a time to do nothing high, :).

Just a quick update, I chopped most of her buds off, shes going to be re-vegetated along side of a few new babies and some vegging already, :).

Not bad for 5 40 watt floros I'd say.

I don't have a scale, and I don't want to spend the 50 bucks on one, =p. Its all for personal consumption anyways.

Any guesstimates? =p.

I chopped it a bit earlier then I thought I would because it was pretty much 50/50 amber over 4 days (I thought it would take at least two weeks, boy was I wrong) and the calyxes were matured to the point of harvest and some were dried up brown, so I guess that's my window right, :)?

IMG_1776_1.JPG

IMG_1781_1.JPG

IMG_1782_1.JPG

IMG_1785_1.JPG

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
you can get a lil digital scale from a head shop for like 10 bucks if you really do wanna know how much weight she gave you,just without payin $50

Not sure how it is everywhere else (but probably the same), if I go to a head shop I never pay the price they want, I don't even pay their first offering price after they drop it from the sticker price. So I would agree with AID that you would be able to get one cheaper than 50 bucks, doesn't have to be anything fancy.

how did you get such good trich pictures? i have a powershot a530 and i cant figure this contraption out!

wal mart has cheap digital food scales. $20 or so. they come with a tray thats about 6''x10'' and you can switch between lb.'s and ounces (up to ten)
and grams (up to 1000). nice harvest i cant wait for mine. no october in sight. later mang.

One word for scales............pawnshop.

no muss no fuss and no questions.

Nice harvest man! Keep us updated on the dried and cured final product!!!

Latest posts

Back