When To Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speero_m

Traditional
Reaction score
HERE are the pics is she ready or it can wait .....

P1030304.JPG

P1030305.JPG

P1030312.JPG

P1030297.JPG

well done Speedo, the pics are good, its Sativa dominant, I would say 75/25 sativa, you say its week 8 of flower, 4 more weeks and your going to be flying the cosmos :fly:

speero_m said:
HERE are the pics is she ready or it can wait .....

excellent buds there speero, simply delicious looking, eh. :yay:

:farm: get a microscope from radio shack for about $11US, look at the trichs[not the white or red hairs] up close. northern lights is good [for me] with 50 percent cloudy and 50 percent amber, usually 9-11 weeks of flower for this particular strain. :cool:

Speero

When you harvest her .... what you should do is ..... do her in her container, trim her neat and tidy and take pics of her naked still standing for us all to see, then post that picture in 'bud pic of the month' section.

You definitely should. Those are some gorgeous buds. Also get the loupe so you can look at the trichromes to determine harvest. That's the most accurate method and you will be sure that you have maximized your yield. Here is a trich chart. Take care and be safe.

i would wait still, can you say hairy:hubba:

Latest posts

Back