When to pick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2small

Reaction score
I have my first ever plant going outside. Its three feet tall and not too impressive in size. However it is producing some nice looking buds at the moment. It showed hairs and then began budding 3 1/2 weeks ago. The seeds were from bag weed and I think it is sativa from mexico. It is hidden yet is visible and therefore I don't want to walk up to the plant with a microscope and look at the trichs. Someone might see and wonder. So, by what I'm telling you is there an average time span in which you would pick an average sativa?

Thanks for the reply. Yet, how many weeks of flowering should I allow before picking?

if the pistils are all still white it isnt ready. when they start turning orange and brown and the leaved start yellowing and falling off you will know you are close. Good luck! many of us are anxiously waiting.

Til the triches start turning amber is how most peole decide when to harvest the more amber the more couch lock

Hello 2small :)

You say its a Sativa.

Are its leaves more like picture 1 or picture 2?

Leaf width tells a great deal with Sativa's.

:peace:

2 2 sat 1.JPG

2 2 sat 2.JPG

To me my plant looks like the plant on the right, but with just a little thicker leaf.

And the crystals look whitish or clear to my eye when I past looked at it. I never knew the greater the maturity in the plant influenced the couch lock feeling. Cool.

2small

I have no idea what your looking at, but it isnt the Trichomes, are you talking the hairs? (Pistils)

Do you realise how many people are going to keep seeing your face walk past the same route?

Be honest with us.

How old are you?

HE why do you want to know my age? Am I really acting out of the ordinary for this board?

Sorry, I'm still new to this and I thought the trichomes are the crystals on the leaves. I'm not talking about the hairs.

And yes I do realize who will see me, I just don't want to be lingering around the thing though.

2small said:
Am I really acting out of the ordinary for this board?

Yes.

You have roughly 5 more weeks.

Stop showing your face around it ;)

Latest posts

Back