when.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer

Reaction score
When do you consider yourself out of weed? I am watching the Ron White special and he mentioned that he was bsted with 7/8's of a gram...which he consideres to be OUT OF WEED....personally I consider less than an O to be OUT of MJ.....so when do you guys consider yourself out?

When I get down to an OZ or so I start to worry a little...take care..

i dont have my own grow yet so im pretty much always out of weed. Although im just one phone call away from all the weed i can smoke so...

one phone call away from spending your paycheck......assuming you are paid as poorly as me :)

Where I live......$500 an O for DECENT haze that I have to smoke two bowls to catcha buzz from....it is pathetic...but that's New England.

Anything under an oz as well, then it is time to call in some favors.

I have not had to pay for weed in years now.

I love growing, and knowing growers. Working together. Magical.

I smoke too much!:shocked: Down to the last 1/2 pound and I'm in the woods looking at who is the most mature. been 3 yrs since I got that low.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
I am watching the Ron White special and he mentioned that he was bsted with 7/8's of a gram...which he consideres to be OUT OF WEED....

Aww, that was hilarious. When I first saw that part I laughed so hard I cried.

And I agree, less than a Z and it is time to call in a favor.

I haven't smoked in 6 months. Yeah, that is the most out of weed I have ever been.

Latest posts

Back