Where are Canna Seeds legal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toni Montana

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone have a list of all the countrie where the purchase of Cannabis seeds is illegal and legal?

Thanks

T M

In the UK you can freely and openly buy seeds, but its against the law to germinate them.

A backdoor way of getting tax via Cannabis.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
In the UK you can freely and openly buy seeds, but its against the law to germinate them.

A backdoor way of getting tax via Cannabis.

Hi HIE:eek:

So if you're caught with cannabis seeds in the UK you're totally legal as long as they are not germinated? No confiscation?

Tony Montana...

Say "hello" to your 'little friend.' :rolleyes: Here's a useful website for info on mj laws around the world... Here in the U.S. in states with medical mj laws it's legal but it's still illegal as far as federal laws are concerned. I don't know of any countries where they are legal other than what I just learned from HIE about the UK!

change the XX to tt...

hXXp://www.webehigh.com/

Peace!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:

So if you're caught with cannabis seeds in the UK you're totally legal as long as they are not germinated? No confiscation?

Correct.

Crazy isnt it.

dirtyolsouth said:

Tony Montana...

Say "hello" to your 'little friend.' :rolleyes: Here's a useful website for info on mj laws around the world... Here in the U.S. in states with medical mj laws it's legal but it's still illegal as far as federal laws are concerned. I don't know of any countries where they are legal other than what I just learned from HIE about the UK!

change the XX to tt...

hXXp://www.webehigh.com/

Peace!:cool:

Hi, thanks for this list but it does not really help because for instance some states allow up-to 5 grams but that does not mean you can buy cannabis seeds.

Just wondering if anyone has actually researched the legalities of buying and growing mj seeds.

On some websites they say they cannot ship to US, some say they will and others include a larger list of countries that they will not ship to like Canada, France Germany etc etc

Thanks

T M

Latest posts

Back